Cutest Couple Of NCZ 2004!!!

S

S_H_O_R_T_Y

Hahaha, *evil grin* I told you guys that I was going to put your piccies up here - so here they are. I only have two of the cute couple that were together for 2004 Intercity, but I just think they look so cute. Maybe we could take a vote on them. *lol* Have fun being embarrassed guys!!! :wink:

(The piccies aren't that good -just click on them for the better ones)

hey shorty u only got us coz i gave u the pic n if tiff didnt tell me to give it to ya u wouldnt have it. well gotta go

jye

shorty..your so lucky i finally gave in and let jye give ya that pic!

griggsy..thank you for your lil comment, your such a sweetie.

jye..luv ya bub! :wink:

i reckon the cutest couple for ncz was scotty and tonea, you two look awesum together..

Hey cutest couples ay, I'd jus like to say i think there is no cutest couple, every couple is cute, We all have our special bonds and connections,

i thought mitch and lissa! were awesome when i was with them they were havin a blast and half, Tops and half thas wat its all bout havin fun

Cheers

hey hey just wanna put this pic up to get back at shorty... its not a bf/gf couple its a couple of goodfriends... well i hope everyone likes this pic

jye :lol:

Nice one you guys!!!

Nice one you guys!!! Man, you know how much I hate getting my piccy taken!!! Oh, well. I think my tiaras very pretty!!! *lol* I'll get you guys back for this!!!

:D

i vote scotty, he worked hard to get that photo. also jye and tiff

Cutest Couple

Hey Every1,
Tks 4 votin Scotty n Me!
BUT my name is spelt Tonaea. :(

Wel i vote Tiff n Jye coz Tiff is da bomb
n hope 2 cya in Rockie! :wink:

Well Catch ya lub Naya 8)

Sorry!!!

Hey there Tonaea!!!! *hugs* Sorry about the misspelling of your name - I wasn't sure of how it was spelt. And no-one corrected me!!! *grrrrr* Well.....at least now I know!!! *hugs to tonaea* hehehehe - Hope you havin' fun chicky-dee. Might see you here for the Jnr NQ!!!

Tks Shorty, Its all good n Tks for puttin Scotty n Me in
da cutest couple forum :wink: thats nice ne wayz hope 2 cya l8a
Lub Scottys girl Tonaea.

Back
Top Bottom