2006 Shield Teams

Mr_RG

RotoNation...
OK This year's shield has gone, and i think its about time we started thinking about who is going to make the roll offs for which team, with most of the big names passing out this year, we start to see the emerging talent...

For WA Boys:
# Mitch Marris: big hook, very accurate, and knows how to adjust to the condition.
# Ben Ireland: don't let the stroker fool ya, this guy is accurate to a board..
# Chris Watson: Can Matt's little bro live up to the his big bro's standards?
# ME!!: I have no idea why i am gonna make it, my shot is like a bloody randomiser and i spray the ball everywhere... consistancy is the key!
# Daniel Yacoub: I think this tweener has the goods to make it...

And i have no idea who else is gonna make which team, so good luck guys and girls who are trying out in the next couple of weeks, stay down, hit ya target and dont forget to HAVE FUN!!! (especially when you roll a 358 at nationals :rolleyes: )

Catch Ya Laterz
BJ Cocker

Why dont we just wait a while, see who is actually rolling off and then decide?
Or we can just wait til teams have rolled off and list them?

Just an idea...

Here is a personal opion.

If the state dunt giv 2 s$$$ that i turn 18 on the 30th of December I would be a chance at the team.

But the only problem I got is the fact that we gotta roll at Rocko, Mandrah and flaming Morly....Well morly I aint worried bout.....much

Well considering I shot a 540 last nite soooo im pretty proud of dat......not that anyone would giv a dam LOL

James... dude have we met?
I have no idea who you are... sorry bout that, but it just surprised me that i havent met or seen you yet...

Yeah i'd have to agree about the too earliness factor, but i thought ..... nevermind..

BJ_WILL_MISS_NT said:
James... dude have we met?
I have no idea who you are... sorry bout that, but it just surprised me that i havent met or seen you yet...

Yeah i'd have to agree about the too earliness factor, but i thought ..... nevermind..

BJ to answer your question yes you have met me......its James from the great center of alll....FAIRLANES!!!

(GO MY GOLIATH!!!)

Back
Top Bottom