President's Shield Draft

Howdy all! Congrats to Fee, Michelle, Strazz and Lari for making the draft, n good luck to all of u's, im sure ull all bowl really well!
Ham

Hey, thanks for all the congrats, its sick that im goin down.... shame its not wit south qld but im gonna go down there and bowl my butt off to show wat i really am and show wat they missed out on.... no hard feelings! looking forward to seein all u sick as bowlers down there and big thanks to matty for bein so nice... lol!!

Cheers michelle xoxo :lol:

CONGRATS to Sam Hillard for making the Tassie draft! Good things come to good bowlers and u deserved it! Good luck down at nationals, im sure ull bowl well!
Ham Sandwich

Congrats to EVERYONE ( especially the SQ'ers) who made the draft. you all deserve it. Cya's down there!

:shock: Wafe :shock:

Looks like the draft picks have been taken off the TBA website .. due to the draft not being closed until April 30th.

Gives a bit more time to some of the people who still want to apply to go in the draft.

Hey...
Ok so if what im reading is right... Does this mean that all the people that got selected got taken off and they have to choose all the drafts again once all the nominations are in?
That's strange...
:?

No NO the drafts dat hav already been picked r still in the teams it just means there is a possibility that there could b some more draft players for selection from teams who havnt decided about draft players

Tassie Team

Hey there...

It's Sammi J here (Hillard), I'd love to talk to any people on the Tassie team before I actually meet all of you at Canberra...my msn is [email protected] add me please...

Thanks Heaps, Sammi J :lol:

I just want to say a big congrats to Sammy... Ill be sure to be watching you this year babe....
Good luck. 8)

I also want to congratulate everyone else who got drafted especially all you guys from SQ. Bowl well and Ill see you down in Canberra.

Hey i would just like to say congrats to everyone who made the draft, i don't no 2 many of you but i am sure i will at nationals.... :lol:

Cyas all soon and good bowling!!

Lisa Holman
North Queensland!

Back
Top Bottom