Draft's For the President Shield 08'

hey all

being a former draftee to last years NT team we were notified for drafts on new years eve!
i would have thought drafting forms would have had to have been in by now!

your drafting team will contact you!

from the grape vine iv heard that NT needs 6 boys nd like 5 girls or something rediculous like that

congrats to Chrissy Glare for getting drafted to Tassie!!

good luck to tyson nd jimmy (vic) to get drafted. wont be the the same with out yas =DD

jess xx

Does this mean that NT will not be putting any teams in this years shield? As their has not been anything said.

Well if they do put a team in, i think its a bit rough, cause the bowlers that they do draft are going to have to forke out about a grand and probably a lil bit more in under a month.

Thats my opinion anyways.

NT has started selecting because my friend told me last night he got drafted
ill let the officials put up the names

I have heard that NT are putting together a team, which is great news. Can anyone know who is in it?

Yes NT have put a team together...congratulations to all who were drafted!!!!:p;):D Best leave it to the officials to announce the names first.

im pretty sure people have been drafted...i dont know who

im also pretty sure they wouldnt be leaving the notifying to this late..
considering it is only 5 weeks away!

I know people who have been drafted.........6 boys & 5 girls apparently. NT will go to Nationals with 2 teams of 6 players.

Well why don't they let us know who they are. In the past the kids who got drafted were excited to let everybody know. Is this year different??????????????????

I believe there are some irregularities over this years draft, and TBA are therefore being prudent and ensuring they have it under control and all the answers for whichever unpopular decision they will make.

And I say unpopular because we're all aware that you can't please everyone, I by no means am suggesting it will be wrong.

If you've been called into the draft, congratulations. If you haven't had a call, all the best for next year.

I am pleased to announce the Draft Team for NT.
The team has been put together completely from draft players due to the Northern Territory not being able to field 5 boys due to the dates which are not our school holidays and parents of year 11 and 12 students are not prepared to let their children travel during this time.

Rowan Chapman (Captain)
Ashleigh Bowen
Wade Selwood
Shane Hadlum
Scott Johnston
Ryan Johnston
Brennan Kinninmont

Coach Lyn Harrison
Manager Steve Johnston

Due to our situation TBA had asked us to arrange a team so that costs would be kept down for all other states and zones, to prevent a bye situation this year and of course to promote and foster junior bowling allowing other juniors an opportunity to play this great competition provided by the NSO.

A girls team will also be finalised this weekend.

June Voukolos

Scott+Ryan.

Congratulations boys!!
Good to see you guys getting picked up...you both have worked pretty hard on your games and deserve to be there big time!!

Knock em dead.

Jen.

From all of us in illawarra tenpin : go team.

Ryan : go kiddo. Not bad for only 1 year into tenpin. Gather all the experience you can from your team mates and all the other bowlers in the shield competition.

Scott: knew they would pick up NSW and Aust open champion eventually. last year best year :) Scotty knows how to .... bowl.

Rowan: Captain :- expected with your maturity. What more can I say. Good luck in your last year at Nationals, this is your 7th I believe since you picked up a ball.

Wade and Brennan : Seen you both bowl many times. Also remember you in open doubles last year at StrikeZone. Welcome to the team. You bring a lot of experience to the team.

Ashleigh Bowen : A good choice to balance out the southern influence. :) Go northern.
Have also seen you bowl at StrikeZone.

Shane Hadlum : Dont know you yet, but have seen good scores from 2007 shield at Boronia. Welcome to the team.

Best of luck and high scoring. Catch you at Mt Gravatt.

:D:D:D:D:D
CONGRATS to Rowey,Scott and Ryan for making the team!!

Hope you all have an awesome time and bowl well.

Well done Rowey for being picked as Captain................go out with a Big Bang hon,we will be cheering you on!!

Also to all the other boys who made the team Congrats!

See you in Brizzie.

Lynda,Garry,Chloe and Nathan

Back
Top Bottom