Country Cup 2009

It happened. He is just too stupid to realise that quite often it isnt what is said it is the way it is said. Sooner or later he will realise there isn't anyone talking to him and he will know why. It isn't just me, it is quite a few people who think the same.

I think we're all guilty of that at one stage or another - I know I am.

Yeah, I have been guilty of it too Dave.

The issue at hand involves it happening continually though and with numerous people, as you know from CC ;)

We all have been guilty of it at stome stage Gary,but thankfully time heals all wounds and we mature to be understanding

Friendships are hard to find and easily broken,hope you guys can work it out

Fu#k thats deep for this hour of the morning

I'm really showing my age group :)

Kev

We all have been guilty of it at stome stage Gary,but thankfully time heals all wounds and we mature to be understanding

Kev

Tory, stop logging on as your dad, you'll ruin his reputation. ;);)

Kev

Yep, we are all guilty of it at some stage. Normal people learn from it. Others don't.

I'm hoping someone can help me out here.....

On the weekend, the little Albury mascot teddy bear was sitting on the counter at the cash register.....now at some stage he disappeared.....and in it's place was a ransom note......

At the time it was all fun and games....but after everyone left.....our bear was still missing. If anyone knows anything or has found him could they please return him to the Albury Bowl.

Niaomi is not a happy camper, and as most of you would know she is not someone you want to get on the bad side of.......No questions will be asked upon his return.

Anyone with any knowledge of the whereabouts of Mr A Bear....please let me know.

I can't exactly remember what the note said....it was on newspaper and the ad was something about 'Albury/Wodonga' and the rest was crossed out and it was something about the 'Albury/Wodonga bear was being held at ransom'

Something like that.....

I don't like to negotiate....with kids, animals or terrorists ;)

Averages roughly for all pairs as follows:
! - 2 31455 pins - 174.75
3 - 4 31397 pins - 174.42
5 - 6 31489 pins - 174.93
7 - 8 31849 pins - 176.93
9 - 10 31938 pins - 177.73

After the way I bowled on the weekend, have to make amends somehow. Use my maths skills here, sure as hell not my bowling ones

Back
Top Bottom