Country Cup 2009

Well thanks to everyone for yet another year. Would have been great to be able to bowl something of note but O well.

Always great to catch up, couple of games of bowls and a couple more beers.
Congrats to Colac mens and Shep Ladies, bad luck to shep boys but at least you still got a medal. Chin up Kev.

Congrats to those that made the all stars especially Wozza, always solid mate.

Congrats to Kelly and Tim (little bro) on MVP's. Hope the watch is ok Kel.

Congrats to Lisa on winning the Pandora blet, funny that you called out prior.

Thanks dave for allowing me to join in with the donations, happy to help out in some small way if i can. Catch up when you come down.

gary and TRav (build a bridge boys, if you dont get over it make sure it takes you out of this forum)

Special mention to Webber for the entertainment for most of the weekend especially chatting up the old bird with the walking frame (super funny).

Any one looking for Jewellery or Watches give me a chance if you want, and we can see what we can do [email protected] or [email protected]

Always fun and will always try to be back for the next year.

Cheers
Griffo

Also thanks to Ash, Mel and the rest of the team for keeping everything going the best they could for the weekend. Obviously wasnt a picnic for Albury teams either.

Looking forward to next year as long as i can secure a leave pass, at least i have nearly the full year to work on it.

Thanks everyone for a great weekend biggest drinkin session i'v had over 3 days for awhile hahahaha had to make the most of it for my last cc for awhile, as i wont be livin in warrnambool. Thanks to everyone who ran the bowl good effort and also to my bro (Griffo) and Dave for donating all the prizes. hopefully ill get up there next year to support and get messy
cheers

No Albury Bear not found yet or atleast hasn't been returned yet. Lets hope he's in transit on his way back home...

Where is the bear at? And what did you guys/gals do to our buss?
We didnt hear anything but it was rather rowdy for the first hour, after then the movies went on, i was sick and the crowd fell quiet!

For those that are interested the web site has been updated with this years results.

If anyone can think of any stats / data they would like included let me know and i will try to oblige.

One of the obvious ones is individual points but i have deliberately left that out of my all time average table because 1 / 3 years the final standing sheets don't show individual points.

hey gary just looked at your web page for cc, job very well done mate everything ya need to know is on there

No, the bear never did turn up. Must be some holiday he is having!!

We have suspicions but nothing confirmed!! Has anybody heard any whispers??

Yep,
1. Paige is having twins.
2. Kev has change his bowling style to cranker,
3. Farqy is bowling back up now with more revs than ever,

Rob

Well guys this young fella is the next big thing in the sport of bowling. Introducing Oakley Russell McKinnon. Give him 10 years or a few more and look out.

031.jpg

Back
Top Bottom