Country Cup 2008

pete, my new nick name for you is fred

as in "right said fred"

your a one hit wonder, enjoy the next 99 losses i unleash on you

"exception", is there such a word

has that invisible book of rules been making appearances again, to suit certain individuals???

Chucky back in the mix :pokey:
Should liven the place up a bit
Will believe it when I see it. ;)
Bury the hatchet and forget about all the political bulls**t and I'll look forward to seeing you in Ballarat next year where you can again wave the flag:surrender:

your a one hit wonder, enjoy the next 99 losses i unleash on you

I will be prepared to try and lose another $20 to double up on you. Hammo is gettin all toey now that you have said that your eligable, he cant wait ;)

pete

if we're gonna bet, lets have a proper bet

say $100, cause like $20 is like a packet of smokes, plus i am liking the idea, that if i win, i can frame it, take a photo and post under my name like other ****ers do

as for the bunny, he's an easy beat

i'll just get him to name in alphabetical order all the girls friends his had in the last 3 years

that will be more distracting than the breathing in or out routine

pete
if we're gonna bet, lets have a proper bet
say $100, cause like $20 is like a packet of smokes, plus i am liking the idea, that if i win, i can frame it, take a photo and post under my name like other ****ers do
Now we both know that is a little extreme, im not a high paying wage earner like you are craig, if $100 is the offer then your only gonna scare me out of the pot. Leave it at $20 for the first 5 times i beat you (in a row) then we will bank it up to $100. How does that sound?? :D:D

Maybe we could run some brackets. Shouldn't be to hard to work out.

By the way Peter, I am not talking about pressing Shift 9 or 0 either.:D

Just thought I would Clarify that for you to save your fingers for bowling not typing.;)

Rob

DAMN

wouldn't you know it, the geelong country cup forms are out and by some unimaginable reason, according to the rules i can't bowl

like i am totally shocked:D:D:D

theres three things i know in this world

1. i'm a pretty good bowler

2. the administrators of this sport, are in as poor shape as i have seen in 30 years

3. some bowling centre proprietors are just spiteful

i'll just keep knocking pins down and they can concentrate on, out doing themselves in the a$$hole category, seeing they can't play or are has beens

we all get judged on what we achieve in this sport

whether it be on the lanes or off the lanes

or on here

Craig,

What rule / criteria excludes you from participating? I assume it has something to do with your association to Bowlarama, but i would be interested to see how you can be excluded if you are a member of Geelong as well.

i have not lived in the town for 6 months (5 months)

i am a paying member of the gtba, it was the first place i sanctioned when i moved back

wonder what they are gonna revert to when that rule passes its expiry date

and grumpy, that looks like a pretty steep hill ;)

Ah the old "6 month rule" - being used for roll offs as well as the actual tournament now. So in effect by the time the tournament rolls around in March you will have to have been bowling for 12 months..

I guess it is fair enough to have rules in place -- my question would be --- "was this rule in place for last years roll off?". If the rules haven't changed you probably don't have an argument, but if this rule has only been introduced this year you would probably have a valid reason to feel aggrieved.

:confused:So this would be a GTBA rule not a VCTBA rule then?

You may have to accept an off the lanes position mate.:rolleyes:

Rob

And don't forget Craig, they can always change the rules next year to make sure you can't bowl.
Nothing like trying to get people into the sport and to bowl in tournaments.

Back
Top Bottom