Country Cup 2009

Is'nt he the cutest baby ever :p

Oakley has his Dad's big hands, feet and turned up nose,

His Mum's tiny figure and hopefully her brains. ;)

Just to let you all know, that is not Jackie's fat belly he is sitting next to,

or a bowling ball :confused:

Lisa

Thanks for clearing that up Lisa, I didint want to say anything but i was wondering if Jak had grown extremly hairy, got rather largw swelling in the hands and gained ALOT of extra pounds since last time i saw her!

Great photo Deano. You better get on the phone to Columbia and get the sponsorship crackin.

Dont give this young 10 years, Give him 5 years... He will going gutter to cutter in no time!!!

Be wise deano, stick a golf club in the other hand ;)

Just wondering who is bowling next two weekends in Geelong at the Country Champs?

We need to find someone to compete in the Masters against Kev `cause he is starting to think he is unbeatable :D (5 years in a row!)

(This is not actually a Country Cup post - but same bowlers eligible so saves starting a new post...)

Just wondering who is bowling next two weekends in Geelong at the Country Champs?

We need to find someone to compete in the Masters against Kev `cause he is starting to think he is unbeatable :D (5 years in a row!)

(This is not actually a Country Cup post - but same bowlers eligible so saves starting a new post...)

gatsby, are you trying to assemble an army to beat "kevin, conqueror of all that are allowed to play him"

???

5 wins in 5 different centres is a great effort Craig - regardless of who he has played.

My reason for the post - i am bowling Champs and i just wondered who else was going to be there. It is always a good chance to catch up with people. Plus it has been pretty quiet on here lately.

only quiet cause everyone is scared to speak, in case the bowling gods, cast the spell of "bowling retirement" on you

anyway, back to fatty wilkins................. your crap and so is your football team

hahahaha

hey took a win from your boys to get you on here????

i resorted to name calling ages ago

p.s about time you had a bite

Big congrats to Matty Hensgen, the young guy Dave McEwan referred to as "the future of Country Cup" at Albury and gave a new ball to.

Back-to-back games of 94 last night in league!!

Back
Top Bottom