CANBERRA SENIORS CUP 2012

Hi Ian, On 11/12/11 you posted that deposits were due for the seniors cup. As I cant find an entry form, can you please advise when the cut off for deposits actually is, so those of us on the waiting list, can get some idea of where they stand ? (for booking accomodation ect) cheers Mandy

Hi Bowlers,
Attached are the latest squad listings as at 1-30pm 22/2/12

Also note that there some of you have not paid your Deposits yet so would you please do so by the 29/2/12 as there are a number of reserves waiting to take your place DO NOT FORGET 29/2/12 FOR YOUR DEPOSIT.
Cheers
Ian S

Attachments

• 2012 CANBERRA SENIORS CUP.doc
    141 KB · Views: 143
Due to a change by our airline to earlier flights, are there 2 bowlers able to swap from B squad to A ?
:smilie_gruenweiss::smilie_gruenweiss:

thanks
Fely and Brenda

Thanks to Kathy and Allan Smith for swapping squads. Sure appreciate you making the change for Fely and myself.
Brenda

Hi Ian
Could you please remove Barbara Morgan from the entry,

regards
Ron Morgan,,

See you soon mate

Hi all bowlers,
Not long to go now so here is the updated squad listings.

Those that have not yet paid their deposit could you do so ASAP as we still have reserves waiting
Cheere
Ian S

Attachments

• 2012 CANBERRA SENIORS CUP.doc
    142 KB · Views: 189
Hi Ian

Could you explain how Mike Sullivan has been placed into A Squad in 33 position taking the place of Kevin Clunies Ross who has gone to first reserve in front of Ursula Ramsay. Seems to be some queue jumping going on

Hi Ian
Please remove Brian Looby + Maurice Fadl . I do not know if i can make it or not, so bring in the reserve to take my place

Brian Looby

:)
When will the oiling pattern be advertised.

Hi Bowlers,

Just to let everyone know we have decided to use the same oiling pattern as last year given the great response from last years tournament. No need to reinvent the wheel.
Please see attached file, it does still show 2011 on the document but I don't have the tools to convert being pdf.

Look forward to seeing eeveryone here again.

( Hollywood, ( David Ashton, for those not in the know ) on behalf of Ian Swan.

Attachments

• 2012 Canberra Seniors Cup - Pattern.pdf
    136.3 KB · Views: 75
Back
Top Bottom