CANBERRA SENIOR CUP

Ray,

At least 4 of us coming over from Adelaide, possibly more.

Could you give us an idea of the best place to stay?

Close to the bowl, best value? Any help would be appreciated.

Any deal being done on accommodation?

See you in March...thanks, in advance, for any assistance you could provide.

Greig

Canberra Seniors Cup

Hi Greg;
Good to hear there are a few of you comming. It should be a great tournament as quite a few people are comming from all over the place.
As I am not part of the organizing committee I realy do not know but I will find out.
I will post any info that I have on this web as soon as possiable.
Ray

Hi all;
I have approached the QUALITY INN which is about 1 kilometer from the bowl for the best possible rate.
I am still waiting for an answer.
I will let you know as soon as I do.
Ray

Quality Inn

Hi All;
I have been contactted by the managment of the Quality Inn and as long as you mention that you are with the Bowling Group you will be given Weekend rates which should save you approx. $30.
Brenda get back to them through the "e" mail system and the rate should be reduced.
The "e" mail address is- [email protected] I hope this helps everbody a little.
See you all in canberra 5 , 6 & 7th. to enjoy each others company.
Ray

Just a quick query - two weeks ago I sent in Jagga's entry form along with a cheque for the entry fee, but as yet, the cheque has not been cashed, nor have I received a receipt for the payment. Is the association hanging on to the money until the tournament? I'd be real appreciative if the cheque could be banked, then I know that the money in my account is mine!!!! :lol:

Broni 8)

Canberra Seniors Cup

Ray,

Any chance of getting an update on entries and squad allocations.

This would be particularly good for those of us coming from interstate.

Thanks

Harry

We stayed at the Quality Inn while up for the Canberra cup in December.

The venue is quite new and of a very good quality. The rooms are spotless and the beds delightful.. :D

I would certainly recommend it to those travelling from interstate..

Canberra Seniors

:D :D :D Hi guys have send an entry form with cheque for this event but to date have not received any notification that my entry has arrived (send over a week ago) :x :x :x and that the squad that I have nominated for will be okay. Can anyone from Canberra display squads so that the interstaters can make sure they are in the squad nominated. :oops: :oops: Also rang Belconnen Bowl last week and the staff could not tell anything. :evil: Would not give us a telephone contact so that I could confirm myself. :twisted: :twisted: In this day and age surely the organisers could have a contact telephone. There are none on the entry form...........
Hopefully someone can get their act together and lets us interstaters now that their squads have been confirmed. Remember guys you keep asking for all us interstaters to support your tournament at least have the manners to confirm all the entries.
See you all next weekend.........

CANBERRA SENIORS CUP

G'day All;
I will email the tournament committee this morning and pass on all of the requests made.
As I am not part of the committee I have no input as to what is done.
If nothing happens quickly I would suggest you all contact Bryan Fitzpatrick on:
Home phone 02 62591055
Mobile 0418618469
email [email protected]
Good luck !!!!
Ray

Squad listings for the Canberra Seniors Cup have been posted on the ATBSO website, www.atbso.mpcs.com.au, this evening. According to the list over 50 men, and about 20 women, so should make for some very interesting bowling this weekend at Belconnen.
Go the oldies!!!!

Broni :D

Back
Top Bottom