Canberra Seniors Cup

Hi All, as for the dinner on Saturday the 29th March, I have booked for maximum of 36 people and the Southern X Club Tuggeranong will set up 2 tables under the name ATBSO Bowling. Just ask at reception on the way in.

I have booked for 6.45 for 7.00 pm as there are some of us that are in B Squad and as this squad starts at 4.00 pm, I am not sure what time it will finish. At present I believe there are 28 that have expressed interest 10 WA , 15 QLD including ringins, 1 NT and 2 ACT ( me and Angy ), so we have a few spares should anyone else be interested.

Regards

Andrew

Hi All, looks like 34 all up, so a couple of spots left. If there are more that express interest via this forum, I will ask if we can squeeze a few more in. Cheers

Andrew C

Hi All, I have rung the club and they have squeezed another few in to a total of 40 people. As it looks like 38 have expressed an interest to go, there are only 2 spots left. If anyone is interested, it will be first post in / best dressed. If we have a further influx, we will have to see what we can do on the night. Regards

Andrew Campbell

Hi All, I am attaching the Latest Squad Listing for the weekend. If there are any errors or ommissions, then please let me know through this forum and I will attend to them.
Just a reminder that it would be helpful if entry fees could be paid before the COB on this Wednesday the 26th March and Tuggeranong Bowl will accept payments over the phone ( 02 62933888 ) Regards
Andrew Campbell

Attachments

• 2008 Canberra Seniors Cup - squad list.doc
    131 KB · Views: 30
Hey Andrew,
I told you we were a social lot, the drinks and the laughs will be flowing well and truly.
You still bringing the entertainment or do we go quietly back to your place ?? hang on Lawrie and Tonys' going we'll stay and laugh at them .... sorry, laugh with them....maybe I was right first time. Anyway should be good night.....
Anyone's birthday ?... don't be shy...we'll only embarrass you once.

See y'all on the weekend.

Hi All, with only a day or so before the event, am attaching a Squad Listing. There have been a number of unfortunate last minute withdrawals from B Squad and these have now been deleted from the current listing.

The Bowl was unable to give me a paid listing yesterday to confirm a number of payments, and the Manager is away today in Sydney, so don't be alarmed if you have paid and the Squad listing doesn't reflect this. I will fully rectify tomorrow as soon as I can catch up with the Manager.

I wish you a safe journey to the Nations Capital and look forward to catching up over the weekend. Regards

Andrew Campbell
ATBSO of the ACT President

Attachments

131 KB · Views: 42
I would like to wish all seniors and my dad the best of luck this weekend.
Some of you may know me now from the Vic150 over the easter weekend.
If not, oh well, have fun guys and girls

Hi All, here is what we hope is the final squad listing for this weekend's event.
Day 1 Check in time is 11.00am for A Squad and 3.30pm for B Squad.
Look forward to catching up with you all. Regards
Andrew Campbell
ATBSO of the ACT President

Attachments

131 KB · Views: 30
Just a reminder for all those that haven't paid as yet, you can ring Tuggeranong Bowl on 02 62933888 and pay by Visa or Credit Card over the phone. Your co-operation and assistance would be appreciated. Regards

Andrew Campbell

Good luck to the touring Oldies this weekend in Canberra - both inside the bowl, and later on tonight at the Southern Cross ;)

Feels kinda strange not being there.........:(

Back
Top Bottom