Canberra Seniors Cup

Hi all, I have amended the squad list as far as I know to date. Can you please check and let me know if you are NOT in right squad. Regards
Andrew Campbell

Attachments

• 2008 Canberra Seniors Cup - squad list.doc
    126 KB · Views: 26
Updated Squad list attached.
It is important to note that the Official TD does not use the Total Bowling site as a reference point for entries into this event. All spots in either squads are provisional until an entry form has been emailed to [email protected] or posted to ATBSO of the ACT at P O Box 786, Jamison ACT 2614.
Tuggeranong Bowl will accept full payment over the phone and will inform us so we are aware who has paid. But can I ask those that have not sent forms already to either of the above sources or to me personally, then please do so ASAP. Regards
Andrew Campbell

Attachments

126 KB · Views: 49
P.S. The OFFICIAL entry form is attached which should be the only one used for entries. Thank you and regards,
Andrew

Attachments

• 2008Canberr20SeniorsCupEntryForm.doc
    875 KB · Views: 46
Hi Tony, A Squad is currently full and as per post 43, entry forms are to be emailed to the TD and all spots are provisional till that happens. At this stage, I will pass your name on to TD for a B squad spot. Regards, Andrew

Could you please add Chris Benson and Mick May to B Squad.
And if 2 spots happen to open in A squad can they please be moved to that squad.
Thanks

Morning Andrew, I have 2 more from WA for you, could you please add Tapio Hynynen and Joyce Schneider to B squad, as this obviously is what is left, any openings in A please slot them in if you could they get in late Friday night.
Cheers
Paul

Hi Sarah and Paul, I have passed on the requests for Chris Benson, Mick May, Tapio Hynyen and Joyce Schneider to be added for the tournament.

Could all entrants note as per post 43 that the FORMS are required to be sent to the TD at email address [email protected] with either a cheque or ring Tuggeranong Bowl on 02 62933888 and they will take funds over the phone.

A post on the Total Bowling site is NOT a guarantee that you have a confirmed spot in the squad requested, so forms and payment are the go!

Regards

Andrew Campbell
ATBSO President of the ACT

Hi all, just to keep you updated, I am posting a squad listing as of last night. If there have been any further payments made or forms sent in to the TD, I will know sometime tomorrow. You will note a legend under S for status so that entrants know where they stand. Those who have confirmed spots are marked as FP whilst a number of others are marked as TBP, and priority allocation of spots goes to those who have a P next to them.
If anyone wants to swap from A to B, let me or TD know so we can keep as up to date as possible. Regards
Andrew Campbell
ATBSO of the ACT President

Attachments

130.5 KB · Views: 40
Hi Lawrie, Kevin and Mary, can you tell me if you paid over the phone to Tuggeranong Bowl? If so, I will chase up with them. I will follow through!

In addition, have you posted the forms and if so, was it to the ATBSO P O Box 786, jamison ACT 2614? Regards,

Andrew C

Hi Lawrie, Kevin and Mary, I have confirmed with Tuggeranong Bowl that payments have been received, sorry about the mixup. An amended squad list will be posted tomorrow to reflect your payments. I have received Lawrie's form and passed on to TD by post.

It looks like there are only 14 unpaid spots in A Squad!

Regards

Andrew C

Tony Long - Lyn Kiddey - Ann Kirby - Alan McKay - Glenn Lennell - Helen Pelegrine - Jill Quinn - John Romanelli - Marg Dollman all been paid over phone to Tuggernanong Bowl.. thanks

Hi Tony, all marked as Paid on latest squad list ( post 52 ). Will get another update out either end of the day or tomorrow morning.

Brenda, your payment was received and it just wasn't communicated to me, but all good.

Andrew C

Back
Top Bottom