CANBERRA SENIORS CUP 2012

Hello Mr Swann, if anybody in B squad would like to swap for A squad that would assist me greatly... cheers Tony Long

Mr Swan, I'm quite happy to move from "B" to "A" to help another tone out !!!

Cheers

Tony

Hi Ian,

Put post on 2011 thread for B squad about 2 weeks ago. Understand was probably full by then. A Squad fine if B full. Squad listing on this thread shows heaps reserves & name is not in reserves or Squads. Name on thread after mine have name in squad. Looking at booking airfares.

Rob Chinner

Hi Bowlers,
Just a reminder to you all that your $50-00 deposit is now due. If you do a DD here are the bank details
Commonwealth
Fyshwick
Acc # 1001 2244
BSB # 062 909
Please make that you identify your payment and email me when deposit has been made.
I have 15 bowlers waiting so your deposit is required ASAP to ensure your spot
Cheers
Ian S
ps squad listing attached

Hi Swanny,

Could you please put both myself and Kevin Clunies-Ross into A Squad.

Thanks,
Jeanette Baker

Hi Ian,
I just transferred $50 deposit to ATBSO ACT account, please let me know if there is problem.

Regards,
Jp

Hi Swanie. I have just scheduled the payment of my $50 deposit. It should be in your account tomorrow. I have used ATBSA ACT as the account name - I hope that is correct. I didn't think the Ian Swan Benevolent Fund would be right.

I hope you and the lovely Colleen have a great Christmas and safe New Year. Don't spend all your money on Colleen's present - you still owe me a beer. You can catch up in Canberra.

Cheers

: CANBERRA SENIORS CUP 2012

Ian,

Apologies but we can't make it this year, please remove Ingrid and me from the squad list.

Merry Xmas and happy new year to all.

Bowlers here is the latest squad listings as at 10-15am 22nd Dec

You will see that we have a number of reserves waiting for a run.So those that have not paid their deposit do so asap inorder to keep your spot
Ian Swan

Attachments

• 2012 CANBERRA SENIORS CUP.doc
    134.5 KB · Views: 122
Hi Ian

Regrettably, for the first time in many years, we won't be able to make it to the tournament this years. I am hoping therefore that you will find it in the goodness of your heart to refund our deposit so that my wife and dog can continue to live in the way that, unfortunately, they have become accustomed.

Regards

Barry

Back
Top Bottom