CANBERRA SENIORS CUP 2012

Congratulations to the winners - awesome effort by "new" Queenslander Julie Hird.......great form coming up to State Championships and the Roll offs :)

Congratulations to both winners Julie Hird in the ladies division and Mick Taleveski in the men's division .
I hope all bowlers had a good time and enjoyed themselves.
We hope to make it a better tournament for our 10th birthday next year.
Gary Boater could you contact me as i have a cheque for you ,but i do not have your address
Cheers
Ian Swan

Hi Ian Good Moirning! Can you put Brenda and Fely in the B squad for 2013? We weren't able to pen in our names for rushing to the airport for out flights.
Thank you.

Hi Swanny we never saw any list so please place Glenn Lennell and my good self in A squad ...cheers Tony
PS we are both from South Australia

WOW - 10 years, would be interesting to see who bowled in that event back then ???? :smilie_gruenweiss::smilie_gruenweiss:

Hi Ian, Just wanted to congradulate you and your commitee for the great tournament you put on last weekend. Being a newbie in seniors tournaments I do have a question though ?
Your entry form stated that prize fund was based on 24 participants for the women and 47 for the men and prize fund would be ajusted if more entries were recieved. There were 29 ladies and 67 men and I believe you paid down to 30th in the mens instead of the original 20th, but with the women there was no similar adjustment ? I understand that this decision is your commitee's to make, but surely there should be some uniformity in this adjustment ? Im sure I am not the only bowler curious about this and would appreciate an explanation so I have a better understanding for next time.
Thanks

Firstly I would like to apologise to our very grateful sponsors for not mentioning you all individually,as i was thrown in at the
last minute to do the presentation.
So to the following my heart felt thanks for your generous support in this year's Canberra Seniors Cup they are ------
Animal's ProShop for all your bowling needs
Etheridge Cleaning and Maintenance Services
A&A Finance,Leasing & Insuarance 0414 630 015
Country Comfort Greenway
N B The Bottom Line In Driver Training
Heritage Bay (Brunswick)
F.J.B Sheetmetal Fabrications
Burndy Cable Support Systems
AMF Tuggeranong
ATBSO of ACT (inc)
BOO BOO Design
Once again thank you all for your support