Can you help me?

D

Damage_Inc

At the moment I am peeved and also confused..
The bowling centre that I bowl at cannot get the ball that I was going to get (columbia scout reactive) and now my options are open.

I am a left handed bowler,I use a 10lbs,and at the moment I bowl straight (well try to)..I am now hoping at starting to curve/hook the ball..(if you cant tell,I have no confidence).

Anyway,
what ball would be a great beginners ball for this (learning to start curving/hooking the ball? And do I use the same weight?

Thank you and cheers,
Samantha

I see you're in Melbourne...I'm sure you have lots of great coaches down there. Why don't you see if one of them will have a look and help you out? Best learn things right first time and buy the right ball for you straight up than begin bad habits you will later have to unlearn.

samantha I agree with ice you need to go and see a coach who knows what he's talking about and learn from there like ice said get it right the first time and u dont pick up bad habbits

all the best dazza (nsw)

A great melbourne based coach is Patrick Birtig...He is located at Moorabbin AMF... Im sure he can help you out if your interested in a bit of coaching. He is also a ball driller and im sure he could assist you in a suitable ball...

JaSe:p

Yeh Patrick Is great he drilled my sisters ball when we went to melbourne at easter. It is true that you should get a coach rather than try and teach yourself to curve the ball or anything. Trust me i know my coach i still trying to break my bad habits.

Catchas round possum

Samantha, I am a coach in QLD, there are alot of new balls on the market and the only way I can reccomend a ball to a bowler, is I have to see them bowl first. As the others have said, seek advice from a local coach , before you purchase a ball. A good coach will always match you up with the right ball.. Good Luck going fingertip, I hope your scores are as big as your enthusiasm..:D

Back
Top Bottom