Other Can you help me?!

D

Damage_Inc

At the moment I am peeved and also confused..
The bowling centre that I bowl at cannot get the ball that I was going to get (columbia scout reactive) and now my options are open.

I am a left handed bowler,I use a 10lbs,and at the moment I bowl straight (well try to)..I am now hoping at starting to curve/hook the ball..(if you cant tell,I have no confidence).

Anyway,
what ball would be a great beginners ball for this (learning to start curving/hooking the ball? And do I use the same weight?

Thank you and cheers,
Samantha

Hi Samantha

There are several balls ideally suited to someone like yourself who is looking to expand into reactive bowling.

I would suggest that any of Brunswick Power Groove, Columbia Scout or maybe even the Columbia Super Trooper would be an ideal place to start.

If you would like to send me a PM, email or call me I can get a little bit of an idea on what weight and ball may suit you best.

Best of luck, regards.......Max

Damage_Inc said:
At the moment I am peeved and also confused..
The bowling centre that I bowl at cannot get the ball that I was going to get (columbia scout reactive) and now my options are open.
I am a left handed bowler,I use a 10lbs,and at the moment I bowl straight (well try to)..I am now hoping at starting to curve/hook the ball..(if you cant tell,I have no confidence).
Anyway,
what ball would be a great beginners ball for this (learning to start curving/hooking the ball? And do I use the same weight?
Thank you and cheers,
Samantha

Another good choice would be something from the tornado series or element series from ebonite. The Ebonite Black Ice is a great entry price ball, and still has the ability of the higher level equipment.

All the best with your decision

Hamish
Ebonite - Bowl to Win!

Stuart Little said:
Another good choice would be something from the tornado series or element series from ebonite. The Ebonite Black Ice is a great entry price ball, and still has the ability of the higher level equipment.
All the best with your decision
Hamish
Ebonite - Bowl to Win!

Im with Hamish The Tornado series is fantastic!

i agree with hamish and jodee as well about the tornado, but also the Power Groove Reactive is good as well i had one for my first reactive and they are an also ball

Back
Top Bottom