Bowling Magazines/Publications??

A

azkaban

Being a newbie to this forum and to Bowling in general, I was wondering if there is a Bowling Magazine/Newspaper that is published here in Australia that can be purchased in Newsagents?
Have had a look around and never seem to be able to find one!!
If one is not available can anyone recommend a good international bowling magazine that you can subscribe to over the internet?
Thanks

i don't think there is any Bowling Magazine in australia that you can purchased in newsagent. However, they do have a free magazine in all AMF centres every 2 months, and it does contain some bowling tips and news. For international magazine, i have been subscribing the Bowling This Month for a while, and are very happy with the contents in it, the only thing is that there is alway a delay for receiving the issue.( Bloody American) Hope this help.

The only magazine we have that i know of is the "What's the Score" mag issued every quarter. Available in a AMF centre near you, free of charge!!

Adam H

Thanks Adam. Unfortunately our local centre isnt an AMF but I do know the publication you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom