A NEW AUSTRALIAN BOWLING MAGAZINE HAS ARRIVED

I haven't managed to het my hands on a copy yet...have they been sent to Queensland??? I haven't seen a copy but would love to read it. :D

Timmee, there are some in Qld. Graham may still have some. Issue 2 should be out in a couple of weeks, I will be sending some more up to Graham then for him to distribute to some centres. Timmee, what centre/s do you bowl at and I'll see what we can do to get some up there for you and your fellow bowlers.

Brett

Hi there!

I haven't seen your magazine and would like to know if I could get a copy of the first issue before the second issue comes out.

I bowl at the Canberra International Bowl and I'm sure there would be lots of bowlers who would read your magazine.

Please let me know how I can obtain Issue 1?

Thanks.
Ewok

Ewok,
I have a few copies left of issue 1 because from issue 3 i will be starting a subscription. For those people who opt for a subscription i will be trying to send them issue 1 & 2 so they dont miss out. However with that said, if you want it so bad send me a message with your address and i'll try to get you one now.

Ben,
I not sure which centres in Qld are getting the magazine. Graham is helping me with that.

Graham,
Which centres are you providing the magazine too? I will look into handling as many other centres as I can.

Now on a general note, I will be posting a pdf of the subscription form soon so if you arent near a centre that stocks the magazine you will be able to get it via mail. Keep the feedback coming in, its been great.

Regards
Brett

For all those in Canberra, I have put my hand up to help distribute the magazine around all four centres in Canberra. I gave Brett Smith a large bundle of Issue 1 on the weekend to split between Woden and Tuggeranong, so stand by all!

Kimberley

Have any managed to make their way to the Illawarra region in NSW? ANy in NSW at all as you mentioned earlier that the magazines have only been sent out to a small number of States. Id be very interested to have a look, I believe its something that the sport needs desperatly.

Later Da Cowman!

Thanks for the post Kimbo :D

Da_Cowman, at the moment their has be no interest shown from any centre in NSW. In time I am hoping that someone there is willing to display the magazine. I will let you all know as soon as I get some more details. Issue 2 should be out soon so if anyone NSW or SA want to have access to the magazine please contact by the end of the week. I believe the only way I can cover ALL areas is by Subscription. I hope to get it most of the big centres around Australia but their may be alot of smaller centres that might miss out. I am doing my best to get as wide a coverage as i can.

Regards
Brett

Brett I bowl at Kedron and Redcliffe mate.

Thanks and I think it's great that someone has actually created this magazine at last...fantasic :D

Brett

Is there any chance you could provide a copy of the magazine online? Perhaps in PDF format? Perhaps Graham could find a space for it?

I use to love the old Pin Action mags (think I still have some in a box somewhere). Well done.

Thanks
Michael

Hey guys

I gave a heap of mags to George to take to Caboolture, apparently they went pretty quickly. Ive allocated 7 mags to each AMF centre and there are others which I will be giving to some managers that are coming to a Goldpin Meeting tomorrow.

I think it's going to be better off going through a subscription process to get these done, which Brett is in the process of doing. Please be patient.

Back
Top Bottom