Big names set to come down under in October

so lets not run a tournament in western sydney at all is that what you suggest Matti?

Whilst it may be in a geographical area that has a higher crime rate its obviously being run there as it will be a brand new centre. The increased crime in that area is of little or no impact IMO and certainly no reason not to run it at the newest centre in sydney.

Well not a nice place for a person from overseas to visit now is it? being a brand new "thing" in rooty hill more youths are more likely to go there and look around... simple

Does anyone know whether or not there will be some media interest in this event?

BTW George, I think you are doing a wonderful job in helping to promote a dwindling sport.

To all of the critics............If you want to bowl or show up for the event as a spectator, do so.

Should you not wish to bowl, that is your choice also.

Personally, if it were me, I would bowl irrespective of who turned up. (not that I'm good enough) Enjoy the tournament for what it is, not based on who will be there.

My 2 cents.

Bigsy !!!

It would be good to see One HD picking it up

As for it being in Rooty Hill, the site is looking good and almost ready. We have been told that they will be open at the end of June

Would be good to see the Tenpin Bowling Show pick it up too, buuut that was a couple of weeks ago!!!! :D

George,

I really hope all these pros you have been talking to don't bowl in World Series. Would be a shame to see that happen after all your hard work.

I never mentioned guys, it was more so women. I'm not sure what Kelly will do but I'm sure some of the other women would rather come down here. I am in regular contact with them, I'll keep everyone posted.

This will not discourage the 'professional amatuers' from coming here though, expect to see bowlers from Kuwait, Qatar, Malaysia, Singapore, England and Europe.

Back
Top Bottom