Belconnen Open

yeah its still happening but the date isnt final yet it will be later than the date at the monment

was just wondering if there was any news on new dates for this tournament happening any time soon.

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

Hey guys sorry about the delay but ive looked into things and at the monment the 22/23rd of September looks pretty good. If people like the sound of that let me know so i can book it in. It will still be same format unless i get more than 60 bowlers then it will be changed.

South Pacific Classic is on the weekend before in Melbourne. Not sure if you will get the entries as this event is very popular

No it is a go ahead and will be on that weekend. It is a one day event start at 9 on sunday morning and is only 10 games.

the tourny is still a go ahead same weekend the only changes is that it is now a handicap rather than scratch

Now this is even more appealing to me, i am about a 160 average bowler so a handicap tournament which we really don't get enough of is great to see.

When you have some forms and entry fees as well as a firm date let me know i will definetly give it a go.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

hey sorry about the latness guys attached is the entry form

Attachments

• BelconnenOpen.pdf
    26.1 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom