Belconnen Open

jnrc

THE NUG IS BACK
Hey i am just wondering to all those bowlers in the act if any body would like to bowl a scratch tournament at belconnen in may if so let me know. If there isnt much intrest in a scratch one i will offer a handicap probaly 90% of 210

If it is a late may date, say the weekend of 26th and 27th of may i would consider playing in either format as i will be in Canberra at some stage that weekend to watch the Dragons play Canberra in canberra no matter what happens.

So basically it would depend on the weekend in may it would be played.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol.

hey if i can run the event it would probaly be just on the sunday 6th trying to get the best weekend cos of other adult, youth and seniors events during may

thats cool, was just a suggestion because no dates were there previously, this date would be dependant on other things i have running but at this time it is a possibility.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

thats good to hear im just after as many people as possible and its good to see interstate people intrested

I'd have a look at it if it was scratch on the weekend of 5/6 May.

Plenty of time to recover before Arafura! :cool:

Cheers
Jan

hi jon,
the usual trio i think you could count in, but work out the dates and let us know ..... by the way scatch is the same for us all as handicapped .... 0 start at 210 is the same just have to case down a few other with the start .....

yeah i thought u guys will be bowling
also i should get the green light on it tomorrow if so entry forms will be out asap with prize fund and all that and at the monment it will probaly only be the sunday 6th

Hey Guys

Letting you all know its definatly so i should have entry forms out asap and it will be a $25 deposit to confirm spot. Max of 80 bowlers and my prize fund is worked off 50.

List so far:

Nick Green
Brad Cook
Mitch Cook
Michael Craig
Jon Green
Ross Byrne

List now is:

Nick Green
Brad Cook
Mitch Cook
Michael Craig
Jon Green
Jess S
Dale Simpson
Leigh Simpson
Mark Sanchana
Rosie Willis

Just letting people from what ive herd i am going to have to move the tournemnt to another weekend because there are a few things on the same day

hmm sounds like a good idea jon...because it would be nice for a few adults to get their names down and make it a big tournament

newcastle have a big one that day which will have some big names bowling, so yeah might be a good idea lol

Back
Top Bottom