AMF BELCONNEN HOLD NATION DISSABILITIES CHAMPIONSHIP

N

noddy300

*****Could the apropiate pesons please add this text to the main "home" news, and under the "ACT" section.... and any other place on this website which you may seem needed..... thank you****

As of today, Saturday 07/06/03, AMF Belconnen will be holding the Disabled Nationals. This is the yearly event in which the dissabled bowlers of Australia will show there skills and talents.

Ranging from averages of 80 pins to 220 pins, these bowlers are some of the best our country has to offer. I know that they could beat me scratch.

The Championships include singles, doubles and team events. We, at Belconnen AMF, are also holding the state and teritory national championships.

We are expecting over 1,400 participants over the sevens days of competition, and well over 2,000 in bowlers and spectators. Every provisiona has been made for both the extreme number of patrons, and also every provision has been made for the extreme number of dissabled bowlers which will be visiting our center.

I personal will be looking forward to the extreme competition which we will be experiencing over the next seven days, and i know that the entire staff at AMF Belconnen are looking forward to providing all competitors and spectators with the best experience and service which we can offer. Myself and four others were working untill 2am otnight, and im sure every staff member will be putting in the same effort as we have, to make sure that this seven day event shall be one many thousands shall remember.

I thank you for you support, and for everyones effort in providing the amn hours which where needing to get this up and running.

And if you are able, come down and whatch some of Australaim top bowlers compete for some of the most prestigious awards and trophies which are able to be won in this sport.

The staff at Belconnen AMF Bowling alley thank you all, and wish high scores and great games too all whom are competing.

All the best, Noel.

Back
Top Bottom