Association Challenge

The Reggae

First & foremost we'd like to say a HUGE congratulations to Brian & Ronnie, Ted Frost, Wendy Frost & of course ALL the wonderful staff at Caboolture Bowl for a fantastic Association Challenge

Congrats Errol for becoming Lord - well deserved mate

**Happy Happy Birthday to Miss Kay (Kayann Hird)** ;)

Hugs & Kisses to "PRINCESS CASSIE" on your 299 :cool:

BIG, BIG congrats to "King's Knight" Steve Hampson on his 299 & 300
Well done DB2 you kicked DB3's booty & don't let him forget it at Haro's Thursday :rolleyes:

Lastly we'd like to say how appropriate it was for Tony "DB3" Hamilton to be promoted from village idiot to "Court Jester" :p

this was my first association challenge and i thought that it was great... i had soo much fun meeting new ppl n watchin how different ppl have different styles...
there was soo many good games and especially to cassie for gettin a 299 just missin that last shot (poor girl) and steve for gettin a 300 game. Congratulations!!!

hopefully i will come bak next year bowling for my home centre (kingaroy)...

Congratulations to everyone that won awards and to Caboolture for actually winning the tournament... to Ronnie & Brain Bates, Wendy & Ted Frost, all the sponsors and all the other staff at the Caboolture bowl..

A great tournament that will last!!!

If anyone has any video footage of the weekend would you be able to e-mail me please as this will be part of next years set up at the SUNSHINE COAST.

Back
Top Bottom