Assoc Challenge

Hey all,

just going back to andrew's comment on skitching, we dont do it to other ppl in shield thats a red card offence these days to do it to anothers face although i would have liked to several times to some tassie bowlers. shield is a funny thing though i hope assoc challenge is like it, toowoombas roll offs r this weekend, sat at sunset and sun at garden city, i hope to roll off but i will see if i can get the money. for some reason i dont think the atmosphere will be like shield though man i will miss that...

Phillip

Good luck Philip try to roll-off - if you make the team you will be lucky enough to compete against the best regional teams in Qld.

On behalf of the other nine teams Andy, i would like to thank you for those kind yet contradicting words.
"If you make the team you will be lucky enough to compete against the best regional teams in QLD"

Could you please FIX THIS!!!!

This could be deemed as sportsmanship and we just cant have it.Lets leave it the way it was, Gold Coast VS Everyone Else. :p :p

"We can all TALK THE TALK but in 67days lets find out who can WALK THE WALK" :shock: :shock: :shock:

DB3 out
hamster

ps Hammer(DB2) don't even bother with the TALK. Some of your efforts lately aren't even up to Assoc Challange Standard.

pss Could the other Assoc teams post whose's in their team who haven't already? :wink: :wink:

Hi Tony - And here's the Gold Coast Trophy Cabinet:

120_2047-3.jpg

ps Hammer(DB2) don't even bother with the TALK. Some of your efforts lately aren't even up to Assoc Challange Standard.

Gerbil Gerbil Gerbil, are you one of those Gerbils that ran up the pipe into the deep dark hole and the dark holes partner lit a match to see where you where at, and all off a sudden bang you flew back out the pipe and hit your master in the face? :lol: Because you are talking as if you have had some form of head injury! :lol: :lol: :lol: How many pins did i beat you by on Thursday? Was it 60 or 80 for 3?

Also i don't know why Caboolture bowlers bother to trash talk considering half of you can't even average 180 once you leave the manicured half pipe that you refer to as a bowling alley! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Just to reaffirm my point i have added some scores form the sports series on the weekend. I would like you to pay particular attention to the 2 teams that had the most representation there on the weekend, Gold Coast Assoc. and the Caboolture Half Pipe team (by the way when will Tony Hawk be making a movie at Caboolture Bowl?)
It appears to me that Gold Coast has already got you guys beaten i guess we will just concentrate on how to beat them now! :wink:

Place Name Avg
1 - Adam Lack 201.8
2 - Mark Lawton 198.2 (Gold Coast)
3 - Tony Hamilton 195.5 (Caboolture)
4 - Alistar Howard 194.4
5 - Andrew Drew 192.8 (Gold Coast)
6 - Jason Pearson 188.8 (Gold Coast)
7 - Carl Bottomley 185.4
8 - Dale Stewart 184.8
9 - Gary Bernardin 184.7
10 - Lee Matthey 184.5
11 - Ted Frost 184.4
12 - Bec Simpson 183.5 (Gold coast) (Female but dont worry she will give a couple of you boys start!) :eek:
13 - John Whillans 181.4
14 - Jason Borey 179.6
15 - Greg Kelly 174.8
16 - Mark Sheehan 174.3 (Caboolture) :cry:
17 - Bruce Doig 173.5
18 - Anthony Main 173.1 (Gold Coast) :cry:
19 - Darryl Allford 172.0 (Caboolture) :cry:
20 - Tom Boston 170.8
21 - Lawrie Hill 170.0
22 - Keith Ayliffe 169.6
23 - Andrew Christopher 169.4
24 - Grant Barsby 169.1
25 - Kylie Lack 167.9
26 - Adam Jefferd 165.0
27 - Shayne Melton 162.2 (Caboolture) :cry: :cry: :cry:
28 - Kristy Sullivan 158.9
29 - John Khan 158.7
30 - Tim Reichel 157.5
31 - Fred Desmier 155.4
32 - Jeff Brigg 154.6
33 - Lloyd Khan 145.8
34 - Nathan Bryant 142.3
35 - Paul Chambers 140.5

I would have loved to have been there but due to my sons bday party i could not make it. But i will be at the next one! So forget all the dribble about me not even being there!

Trash you want Trash you will get!

DB2 (but not for long) signing out
aka AWB (Australias Worst Bowler)

Talk soon i would imagine? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Disclaimer: This is assoc. trash talk so don't take it to heart! Your team member made me do it!

Oh Hammer are really trying to take on the hamster in a battle of wits. It's to bad that your only armed with half the ammo as everyone else. :D :D :D
Also i don't know why Caboolture bowlers bother to trash talk considering half of you can't even average 180 once you leave the manicured half pipe that you refer to as a bowling alley!
What about the half pipe that Ipswich pipe lays...........Seem to remember knocking down a lot of pins there last time.

No need to worry about the sports series......We all know I can't spare :D

Dear Mr Shayne "Ipswich" Melton,
You are right i am taking on Mr Hamilton in a battle of wits, and if i wanted to take you on i would have entered a battle of half wits! :p

What about the half pipe that Ipswich pipe lays...........Seem to remember knocking down a lot of pins there last time.
Yep, i reckon you would remember scoring that high mate cause its probably never happened before and it will probably never happen again! :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

See you on the lanes men! :twisted: Association challenge is shaping up to be a big occasion. I can't wait to see the surprise that the Gerbil has got for me, i hope he is not gong to give me his teeth in a water glass or something. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS as for you Gold Coast rollers led by the ever popular Mr Pearson, are you going to end up like the last franchise of Gold Coast Rollers and shut down, remember the gold coast basket ball team that sucked so bad they had to give up?

Anyway i know we will all talk soon.

Tootaloo! Ps same disclaimer as before :wink:

Steve
aka AWB
aka Ipswich Team sledging captain
aka Im gonna get you Gerbil

Sunshine Coast Association Challenge Team is

MEN -
Chris Quaill
Warren Sutherland
Ken Speare
Alex Winch
Peter Brown
Wayne Riley
Morrie Brooks
Manager - Steve Howe
Coach - Narelle Quailschefski

Women-
Katie Griffin
Tracy Jacobs
Julieann Jackson
Robyn St Hill
Judith Brosnan
Cindy Matthews
Madeline McGuire
Manager - Jill Temple
Coach - John Griffin.

Congrats to all who made the team and best of luck in June.

Nice photo Andy but there is one obvious mistake........................

IT'S 3 YEARS OLD. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey hammer,
I dont have a backcome (thats for you hippy) for that but i will quote a famous two-headed person so you understand:

" PLEASE EXPLAIN??????? " :p :p :p :p

DB3 out
hamster

Hi Andrew

So does that mean bowlers will be bowling early in the morning and later at night due to lack of lanes available??

Also can you fill in the other associations who compete in the event, as i can only get can only work out 8 associations.

Brisbane
Gold Coast
Ipswich
Caboolture
Rocky
Sunshine coast
Toowoomba
Bundaberg

thanks

Andrew they don't start much earlier than 9.00am if I remember. Usually there are 8 games the first day 6 the second and 4 on the last day. The schedule is set by the hosting Association. There is a bit of a rush to get back to the Motel to change for dinner on the second day, but its usually over by 6.00pm. Hopefully the bar won't run out this year. :lol:

gees i remember when we had it in the bag by the dinner dance, lucky we all retired to give everyone else a chance

lol

mr andrew "ruin our fun" shinnie

i thought a manager was meant to cater for our off lane needs

and i know what the team wanted that night

lol

i still can't believe you got her removed, and in such a tactful way

talk about smooth

Back
Top Bottom