Results G.C. Assoc Team

graham said:
The Spanner said:
Don't worry Jase, I'm sure you will be able to claim the record back soon, right after you've bowled 113 Rachuig games like the current record holder.

Im sure everyone who doesnt know Jason, doesnt realise that he seriously doesnt mind that the record has been broken so soon, and his congratulations to Anthony are sincere.

Jason said to me that other night that someone else could have the record and he didnt want it as all people have done is bag him since he broke it. Why they bagged him I have no idea (perhaps jealousy?). Look at it this way - in all the games that have ever been bowled anywhere in Australia - and those include bowled by every single bowler on all types of conditions anywhere in this country, from the easiest of conditions to the hardest of conditions including every single tournament which involved the best bowlers to have ever bowled in Australia, Jason had bowled the highest ever (until Anthony broke the record last night). Why that sort of achievement deserved to be bagged I will never know. The small mindness of some people is astounding.

In Jasons words "What a relief" - now perhaps you can just get back to enjoying your bowling. Or, like I keep suggesting, quit and go and take up golf.

Despite having a laugh at Jasons expense and regardless of the conditions, it was a super human effort to shoot such large numbers. It may have only lasted as an Australian record for 2 weeks, but I have a feeling it will be a Queensland record for soemtime to come.

Oh, and Jason, a mutual friend, who I tried to get to come up to Milton with me on Thursday night says G'day and reckons you're only a 160 average outside of Milton. :lol: :wink: His brother was a manager at Milton and lots of tattoos ring a bell? You bowled together well over a decade ago. I bowl with the lazy bum now.

[quote="Gazaroticus Thunderstalks
Despite having a laugh at Jasons expense and regardless of the conditions, it was a super human effort to shoot such large numbers. It may have only lasted as an Australian record for 2 weeks, but I have a feeling it will be a Queensland record for soemtime to come.

Oh, and Jason, a mutual friend, who I tried to get to come up to Milton with me on Thursday night says G'day and reckons you're only a 160 average outside of Milton. :lol: :wink: His brother was a manager at Milton and lots of tattoos ring a bell? You bowled together well over a decade ago. I bowl with the lazy bum now.

Mate i have no clue as too who you are but i know that i spotted who i thought was you on thursady night in the crowd, an i am sure you thought i had too :wink: . No one ever has had that much interest in watching me bowl as even i would get bored watching someone like myself throw it after 3 or 4 frames.

Tell Dave i think my Average at Mt Warren is on a few pinns higher than that 160 outside of Milton average that he gives me credit for. So how is the man with more stamps than Australia Post? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to Peter Martin,

Thanks for the congratulations, but honnestly i am pleased for Anthony Flynn to hold the record and i hope he enjoys it a hell of alot more than i did. I don't bowl for records or statistics i bowl to catch up with friends each week, and the rivalry between my self and Hampson is all in a bit of fun.I know if i gave the game away you wont see those friends as much, as i have seen people give the game away and hardly ever catch up with the people they used to bowl with.

This is my first association challenge and i am also interseted to see who comes away with the win (Gold Coast i hope) :wink: .Holding a 190 average and the roll offs at Milton i have no doubt i think you would of made the side and i encourage you to roll off for them next year.

This post wasn't about who holds records,who can and can't bowl,or who the hell is Gazaroticus Thunderstalks for that matter, it was about who made the Gold Coast team as was ment to generate a bit of interset in who made the other Association Teams. But anyway enough said !

Thankyou also Graham for clearing all that up and mate Ronnie has seen first hand my bunker play and i know you have been out working on your golf game so we will go for a hit very soon. Ronnie just rang me perhaps we can go for a hit soon cause i belive he had a great 9 holes yesterday afternoon. He also had to stop swinging in the sand before he dug to China!
14 shots in the bunkler was it mate??????????????
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jase
(AKA Captain Free Hook)

Don't take this the wrong way Jason, but I was there to say G'day to Ramsay who I haven't seen in over 12 years and meet Dale. Also to watch Carl bowl, but I never get bored at watching good bowlers perform.

Dave's doing well. I can almost match him in the tattoo stakes.....almost. I'll try and get him to come up on a Thursday night after we finish at Kedron. He's harder to move than Ayres Rock.

Is it Peter ?????????? Hmmmmmmm! \:D/

We got him now i think.
What will we do for sport now? :lol:

Jase told me on Friday he thought it might of been you in the gallery at league.
The chase could now be over! 8)

Oh no! :shock:

I've been found out. :lol:

Where is the association challenge going to be held?

Back
Top Bottom