Results G.C. Assoc Team

Thunderpants?

Geesus, now I'm being attacked by Tweedledum. :roll:

There's no mystery to my identity, it's just none of your damn business.

Jase said:
I have been trying to work out who this Thunderstalks super hero is and now i have worked it out: "That's you isn't it Carl?" :roll:

Jase and Ronnie

I love the way you guys are now writing forum messages together. It's so 'cute'.

Gaz,

My apologies, I meant no harm in asking your name (nor asking graham about the rules, it was an honest mistake that I am quite willing to admit to).

But I am sure I know you, I worked at clayfield for a period of time and then at greenslopes until 93/94. I bowled at clayfield until the centre closed.
I thought I knew all of the staff, but you have me curious.

PS.....You wouldn't recognise pablo now anyway as he has lots less hair.

On a side note - I saw Jase today - and curiously Ronnie wasn't there.....are they in fact one & the same person.....you deicde......Although I've seen jason bowl and he can actually spare - not something i've seen ronnie do alot of...
:lol:

Dale, apology is not necessary mate. Misunderstandings on forums happen on a regular basis. I don't recall ever working with a Dale at Clayfield. I was down the back when Mark Sheehan was head tech there. I'd moved on before their doors closed. Most unfortunate. I was 22 then. I'm 43 now.

I have a lot less hair these days as well. I was a scratch bowler for many years and am trying to get back to that level again. Things are looking good so far. I have however, forgotten about all the pain involved after taking a sizable break from the game. I guess my age doesn't help. I'm not as young as I use to be. Takes things longer to heal these days.

My only asking is that if you wish to "have a go" at someone or be so big as to make personal attacks on someone then you put your name to it.

If you want to participate in forum discussion in a civil manner (as Gazaroticus Thunderstalks is doing) then there are no problems with remaining anonymous.

Hope this clears up any misunderstandings.

Touchy aren't we Gaz. Cant take a ribbin?

So you have to be a tec. Tecs copped all the blame for lane conditions.
You have to remember a tec at clayfield Glen J.
Tweedledum now thats good. Funny.I like. Will add to my list.Thanks

This started out as a couple teams taking the mickey out of each other and then you invited yourself in ( no wrong in that) offer your opinon(your entitled too) step on a few toes and now you promoted yourself to Moderator. " Read the Riot Act"

I believe the question was directed to Graham. You know the person who runs the site. But you knew that ,didn't you?

I think you'll find that the Privacy Policy that you put up is about the info u provide to get on to the site. Someone was using this info awhile ago to get a syndicate running to help(?)bowling. scam.

Then people started using their alais to hide behind to slag off at people. I thought like dale that something was added so people stood behind what they said.

Until i'm corrected or told i'm in the wrong by the Moderator , I will then offer you my humblest apology and respect ur privacy, Gaz.

Until then
Good day sir
I SAID GOOD DAY

DB3 out
hamster
gerbil
tweedledum "new"
aka tony hamilton

Well aren't i slow on the keyboard,

Sorry for the misunderstanding Gaz and hope you accept my deepest apology,
Your name will remain a mystery until someone figures it out. :p

DB3 out
hamster
gerbil
tweedledum
aka tony hamilton

No because every 1 knows that you tweedle your own :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You are DB2 and that aint gonna change.

DB3 out
hamster
gerbil
tweedledum
aka tony hamilton

Touchy aren't we Gaz. Cant take a ribbin?

Touchy because I want to keep my identity to myself? I think you read way to much into peoples posts mate.

So you have to be a tec. Tecs copped all the blame for lane conditions.

That's right. And we know best. The sooner bowlers realise this the better off we'll all be. :lol:

You have to remember a tec at clayfield Glen J.

Doesn't ring a bell.

Tweedledum now thats good. Funny.I like. Will add to my list.Thanks

No worries mate. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

This started out as a couple teams taking the mickey out of each other and then you invited yourself in ( no wrong in that) offer your opinon(your entitled too) step on a few toes and now you promoted yourself to Moderator. " Read the Riot Act"

I wasn't having a shot at anybody or trying to step on anyones toes. My apologies if I came across that way. I can be a little terse sometimes. I was simply asking a question that has been misinterpreted. I'm a moderator now? Can I start banning people? :wink:

I believe the question was directed to Graham. You know the person who runs the site. But you knew that ,didn't you?

The question was regarding me having to provide my name. I had the right to reply to that.

I think you'll find that the Privacy Policy that you put up is about the info u provide to get on to the site. Someone was using this info awhile ago to get a syndicate running to help(?)bowling. scam.

Which shouldn't exclude other members of this fine forum. Privacy is privacy regardless of how you want to interpret the meaning of the Privacy Policy. I don't know you people. I don't see why I need to reveal myself. Anonymity is the absolute right of all members.

Then people started using their alais to hide behind to slag off at people. I thought like dale that something was added so people stood behind what they said.

That's something that has been going on since the introduction of internet forums. Flaming someone on the net is not my desire. That's not to say I haven't, but I find it more effective and respective to do it to someones face.

Until i'm corrected or told i'm in the wrong by the Moderator , I will then offer you my humblest apology and respect ur privacy, Gaz.

I don't see anything wrong or that anything needs correcting as far as I'm concerned. Just a misunderstanding. Therefore an apology is not necessary. But I thank you for being man enough to offer it.

Your name will remain a mystery until someone figures it out.

There really is nothing to figure out. In the grand scheme of things, I'm nobody of any consequence to anyone except to my own family. Perhaps it's a paranoia from all the other forums I've been a part of where nobody reveals their real names.

Anyway, happy bowling Tony. :D

Just an observation, but anyone who contributes to major forums knows that identity is never an issue. You can flame to your hearts content and no-one asks who you are.
However if you as much as frown at someone on this forum and there's no name posted in your profile all the identity questions come flooding in. Maybe its because we're a small community or maybe we're just plain nosey.

I know who you are Gazzy Baby, I don't see why the big secret in revealing who you are though? :? :? :?
At the rate its going we are going to have to offer a free ball for the first person to guess Gazzys real identity! :lol: I havn't seen this much interest generated on the forum since the day that someone stole the wheels of Hammers spring roll delivery rickshaw!

As for Mr Dale Stewart, or should i say Mr Magoo! I was sitting right in front of you when you walked in and shook Jases hand yesterday you goose! I winked at you but couldn't talk cause i was on the phone! But the fact that you didn't notice me is probably because you and i have only met once before and you probably forgot what i look like, but at least you didn't forget to throw in a rumour that you heard that i can't spare! :twisted: Given that i have only bowled with you once and that was at Milton and it was one of those rare days that i didn't need to spare :wink: :lol: , you must have been hanging with the trendy crowd to get the low down on my spare game! :lol: No, no, i take that all back! AS IF ANY BOWLERS WOULD TALK ABOUT OTHER BOWLERS AND START RUMOURS ABOUT THEM WHILST THEY ARN'T THERE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But seriously i can't spare very well so when you have got a free moment out of your hectic schedule can you possibly find the time to bring your perfect game with you and give me some pointers oh great one? I would really appreciate the assistance of a bowler of your calibre! Oh hang on for a second! Do you know how to spare? Do you guys even need to spare out at Milton? =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH well there you go, i have had my fun dig back for the morning, now here come the spare jokes thanks Dale! :wink:

PS Dale open your eyes next time your talking to Jase im the head on the right, and yes Spanner it is cute isn't it, we just thought we would post together whilst i was around there returning the undies i borrowed off him on the weekend! :wink: While we are talking about undies Chucky just rung me and asked if you could possibly return the ones that you stole off his clothes line? :p

PS I still think Gazzy is really Carl Bottomley, who else would talk about him like that but himself? :wink:

Got to rush off Dales here for some spare training! :p (Very sore point Dale :wink: all good mate!)

My apologies for not noticing you Ronnie, I know what you look like, I was just in a hurry, and I didn't notice you (are you really that noticeable ?? - some more input here please guys). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And as for lessons, seeing as you're left handed I doubt there's anything that any rightie could teach you. :roll: :roll: :roll:

The sparing jokes.....I dont need to go there (several people have before - do we really need to go over it again & again) - it could be openeing up some of my old wounds as well..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

One more thing...thanks for the new handle Ronnie =D>

- Mr Magoo :shock: .......I think I'll do a Hammo and adopt that as well.....

After all its all fun mate !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RC said:
As for Mr Dale Stewart, or should i say Mr Magoo! I was sitting right in front of you when you walked in and shook Jases hand yesterday.I winked at you but couldn't talk cause i was on the phone

How dare you make eyes at someone else Ronnie whilst returning the pants that you have been getting into lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are through
RC said:
="RC"]

AS IF ANY BOWLERS WOULD TALK ABOUT OTHER BOWLERS AND START RUMOURS ABOUT THEM WHILST THEY ARN'T THERE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Truest words you have ever spoken there my ex lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RC said:
Oh hang on for a second! Do you know how to spare? Do you guys even need to spare out at Milton?

Speaking from experience there mate imagine how good all the Milton bowlers would go if we were to open our eyes to bowl. I think if you look at our results as Dale showed in the Sport Series i think for people that have to make 3 spares on average a night we do ok. Imagine if we took our thumbs out :lol:

Jase
(AKA Captain Free Hook)

p.s
Spanner said:
I love the way you guys are now writing forum messages together. It's so 'cute'.

Denial is not just the river in Egypt mate. :oops: :oops: :oops:

DaleS said:
My apologies for not noticing you Ronnie, I know what you look like, I was just in a hurry, and I didn't notice you (are you really that noticeable ?? - some more input here please guys).

My question here is - HOW ON EARTH DID YOU MISS HIM ?!?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom