Any word on Streaty??

BOBBA

aka "Dragohan"
I was just wondering if anyone knows whats going on with Paul Streatfield because I heard it on the grapevine he might not be travelling too well at this time. If this is the case, all the best Streaty I hope you are up and about and back soon!! Best wishes to all the Streatfield family through this time also.

Cheers,
Bobba

G'day Bobba,

just letting you know i was released on saturday night from hospital and am now starting my recovery. It appears that I had some sort of brain infection but I have had all the necessary treatment and now the road to werribee begins. i have lost 10kg since being admitted to hospital 12 days ago but all is good now. thanks for your concern and i look forward to seeing you at training.

all the best and a merry christmas to all,

cheers for now,

paul streatfield

Hey Paul,
glad to hear that you are ok, keep ya chin up and do SA proud at Werribee in a months time.
Merry Christmas to you and all ya family

Paul, Carol, Renee and Tristan

Hey dude, glad to hear your doing well Streaty.

Sorry to hear bout the hospitalisation.

Good luck to ya over for youth.

Take it easy.

Luke.

streaty hon , take care of yourself glad to hear you are ok now and we wish you and your family a very merry xmas and happy new year

Tash Ben Caleb and Aimee

Streaty!!!!
Bloody great to hear you're okay now and that you recovery has begun. I don't know why but for some reason the universe doesn't quite agree with you bowling youth does it?? Ha ha. Nah its all good can't wait to catch up with ya at training!! Have a merry xmas and happy new year (the family as well) and I'll see you soon.

All the best mate,
Bobba

P.s Hell yeah its only 30 days 19 hours 12 minutes left til Youth. Sweet!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom