ACT Rachuig Trials

Bert

The 2004 Rachuig entry forms have been distributed to the local centres for any bowlers wishing to try out for the 2004 Team.

Trials will be held on 3 & 4 April and finishing on 17 & 18 April.

We hope to see large numbers try out for this years team. With the return of Francis and Goldie to tournament bowling, this years trials look to be hotly contested.

If you require any further information on these trials, you can contact either myself or Drew Charlton though the PM option on this forum.

Good luck to all

Bert

Sorry Bert busy that weekend, maybe if I start throwing the ball better, Ill return in 2005. :wink:

Im currently focusing on becoming the Centre champion. :lol:

Matt

Rachuig

Nice Series last night for the house pro. 1001 with a 299.

Matty Bowler of the month coming up. Best put his name down Smitty. :p

Rachuig Trials

Bert not so sure about the trials being quite as hotly contested,

Matty goonnneee,
Blissett out with an ankle injury
me out with a shoulder injury
Ulrich out having yet another child
Mott out getting engaged
Townsend out..he'll be in the USA during rachuig
hopefully some new faces to have a go this year...

P.S Seymour out... use by date gonnneeee :p :p
Goochie out... heartstring :lol:

Which Goochie would that be Bert. Looks like these old boys are foxing a bit to me. :lol:

i would bowl with u guys if i was aloud but oh well, last time i spoke to him mike he said he was going to bowl both seniors and Rachuig but we should still have enough men to make the team, there are a fair few bowlers thats averages are too high for deveer so some of them might bowl Rachuig. :D

Drew

Yeah not bad series thanks darn 7 pin

Cool - Hope I can get a trophy

Reg

Who's Reg ?? :lol: - There only one Goochie with the heart problem. :cry: The other Goochie's are out there knock em down.

Good to see that most of the competition is out of the way....makes it a lot easier for me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt don't worry about the 7 pin, what about the late 5 and 10 :lol: :lol:

Reg, are you gonna step up to the big league, last time we spoke you were unsure of what you were gonna do :?: :?:

If you do try out (which i hope you do) dont forget to bring your pot money...with all the others out of action, should be a good chance for me to clean up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yoda will probably show up, but we may have to get an official ruling on him using the ball ramp this year :p :p

Bert

It was looking like an interesteing roll off.

Francis was thinking about rolling off.

So no Townsend, I figure Blissett and Charlton should be right so who else, can we get a list organised?

What hand are you bowling with Reg - Left? Right? Or both? :lol:

Nice bowling on tuesday Matty.

Is that all you have to say for yourself..... i thought we could of set off a whole new forum post....:lol: :agrue:

LG looks to be in fine form....his new hammer on board should see him in good standings for a high placed finish. \:D/

Reg, if you are gonna use all three options mentioned by LG, then we require 3 nomination forms to be submitted...along with 3 nom fees :D :D

Bert

Why doesn't that surprise me Bert. Well still unsure but if it's true about the other guys i might even have a shot at it. As for pot money need i remind you about the state challenge weekend and the big match we had :lol: i've got you covered. :lol:

Reg grow some balls and back yourself even if those other guys are bowling. Your average is too high for De Veer now so you might as well join the big league at some point. :lol:

On recent form with Bert taking the Jackpot at Tuggers I think you may have your work cut this year. Count me in for pot games.

Hey Guys its Rob and Keiran here, Just thought we'd let you know whats going on and why we wont be bowling rachuig :p

Well what Drew said about me was true, i will be in the USA during rachuig as i have aquired a scholarship trail for college bowling at Pensylvania State. I would love to bowl rachuig but this is an opportunity of a lifetime. I think ill put in for the trails anyway just for a bit of practice and to give you older guys something to aim for LOL.

Keiran has advised me he has found true love, the "ULTIMATE ONE" as he likes to call it. Unfortunately the only opening in the wedding register was in late October and will be on his back in Hawaii getting some HJ's from the new missus Mott :lol: :lol: during rachuig. He is also going to have a bowl in the rolloffs too for a bit of practice for AO and Blacktown youth.

Hope this has cleared things up for you guys, look forward to seeing ya in a couple of weeks, even tho it wont mean much.

P.S.By the way, we're still up for playing pot games :D :D :D

Just a quick reminder for matty and all others that may be interested...

The March - Bowler of the Month final will be on this weekend at Canb International Bowl....

Winner gets 1 months free bowling and a spot in the Bowler of the Year final.....

Who will be brave enough to step forward and challenge the smurf...??? :lol: :lol:

Bert

:shock: :shock: The return of the Smurf!

Lefty Smurf has returned to the Rachuig arena...after a year off Matty has decided that he can handle the quest to become Tuggeranongs Centre Champion and be a rachuig player at the same time...Good to have the lefty back.

Take it easy! 8)

Rachuig trials start this weekend with a strong field of 17 contending for the mens team....

The following are all vying for the 7 spots...

Matt Francis
Drew Charlton
Dean Crampton
Mike Seymour
Lawrence Goldie
Chris Bateup
Fred Leverink
Ray Maher
Richard Wdowik
Grahame Clemow
Robert Townsend
Keiran Mott
Andrew Blissett
Brad Cook
Brett Smith
Jason Pelz
Tony Frudenstien

The Womens team only received 7 nominations and therefore the following have been declared the 2004 ACT State Team.

Elaine Wdowik
Jessica Goldie
Kim Elliot
Rebecca Allen
Annette Bateup
Karen Smith
Janet Baker

Congratulations to all...and good luck to the guys over this weekend and the 17 & 18 of April....

Bert

Back
Top Bottom