RACHUIG NOMINATIONS

TRAINING

Hey Drew whats this about training??????? :roll: :? :x :? :roll:

no-one mentioned we had to train

i figured our first practice would be 8.55pm Tuesday morning of RACHUIG ................lol

:idea:

Hey guys

Congrats on everyone making the team, im quite pleased to be bowling for the ACT, where i should be. Hey im a Raiders fan so i figure im just as Canberrian as the rest of you's.

Special congrats to me mate Andrew (D2) for the great effort he put in on the weekend to make the top 5, ur certainly got some heart there boy. It will take u a long way.

While im here i might aswell put our order in for hair products for us boys. For the amount we will use in 2 weeks i figure we'll have to fundraise about $550 just to keep ourselves looking good. As for the other guys, there aint enough money in the world to get all you looking good.

Start fundraising guys hehe :lol:

P.S. Many thanks to Brenda who has been helping Myself, Drew, Andrew and Keiran. Dont think any of us would be getting anywhere without her.

TWICE

We had to hear that twice :lol:
(From another out of town guy who also goes for the Radiers)

Yeah should be a good fun team with plenty of spirit, we'll certainly put our hand up for a go

all this heart AB and we'll have to call you PHAR LAP. Hope it continues for you over the next cpl of weeks

We'll see you boys over in the West.

PS Rob still can't believe ur taking those two down to Bunbury, should have gone the week earlier could have bowled sounded like fun

PPS - Any chance we can change the colours of the ACT its too much like Burnt Toast SeaGulls Colours - Yikers

Rachuig

Better than Black and Yellow mate,

You're a Canberran now...we either play in the White Blue and Gold
or the Mighty Green machine colours!

(Thankfully White Blue and Gold.)

:p :D

Rachuig

PS Scoopsy I said see you at training....never said it would be on the lanes. :p :D

Your Shout!! :twisted: :D

Scoopsy.. :shock: :shock:
Is there something you two wish to share D1 :?: :?:

As for training scoops,.....you can show me your idea of the perfect training session on the flight to perth... :lol: ...im sure you'll be able to chat a couple of the flight attendants into assisting.... :D :D

Rob, I shaved the nugget on Sunday night so my heads as round as these smilies :roll: , so you can cancel my gel order...should bring the funds needed down by about $1.00..perhaps you could re-invest the money by enrolling D2 in some how to shave lessons.

And a short reminder Rookie....You and D2 are looking good for the first Kangaroo court session the way you both are going....and the first hearing may happen in Perth... :twisted: :twisted:

Rachuig

Ahhh i've just figured out what scoops was referring too..that Aerial Ping Pong crap...they're good colours mate.

Bert don't forget Scoops is a rookie too. Gotta love that! :p :p

Yes...scoops is also a rookie but he'll pull some sort of technicallity about bowling for the west prior to ACT....but he still should be good for at least 1/2 a slab... :wink:

What colours are you thinking of Scoops.....dropping the yellow and just go with the Blue and White....then we'll have to call you king carey.... :? :?

We could always go back to the Green, Black and white of '91...certainly turned some heads (both of them) in tassy.. :lol: :lol:

I'd also like to thank brenda....without her words of wisdom to rob after his 170 game he wouldnt of been able to shoot 289 at me :shock: .......THANKS HEAPS... :lol: :lol:

Scoops dont go comparing D2 to phar lap....he's likely to start comparing other aspects of his anatomy with horses.... :lol: :lol:

All this talk about training has made me think of withdrawing from the team, i do to much already. Im sure Brad would be a welcome addition to the team.

Keiran is sitting next to me right now and explaining this kangaroo court shit to me, and im not having a bar of it, unless it has something to do with me kissing or sleeping with a gorgeous woman of my choice. Women will be reviewed by the GEL brigade with the final decision coming from myself.

As for the team colours, i think we should just go out and buy Raiders jerseys and get our names ironed onto the back, that would satisfy me and Drew :D

Scoops, us boys have nothing to worry about, we have Marnie to keep us in line all week. She will take good care of us

As for D2 comparing himself to Phar Lap, well, he already seems to think that his organ is about the same size, but this is only after he has a date with every one Mrs Palmer's 5 daughters in one night, and it just swells to that size. hahaha

Early Withdrawl

lol@nugget

you dont want Marnie hearing u say that, she's my younger sister u know, :D

Guys,
A few tips which will enable you to finish runners up as many times as we did. :( :(
Training: The SA team meeting way, BBQ sat night at captains place, a few drinks....forget about Sunday, you dont recall Sunday existed. Similar to FUBAR way.
Newbies: We advise our newbies to take cushions (use your imagination)
PS...May have a few bob on you guys with BIN LADEN betting services (bboy), not bad odds
Cheers
Colin :(

Scoops

Marnie has already read the post and said nothing about it. I actually spoke to her today and she pretty much told me what us guys will be doing, down to the hour, for the whole week.

Told ya she was looking after us.

hey!

i just want to congratulate everyone on making the team especially all the girls! It's going to be a lot of fun if nothing else. Also it's great to see Robbie back in the ACT colours you belong here.

I'll see you all soon :D

Yurac...thanks for the insight....

only problem is no one in canberra has a bar like Con the fuiterer :lol: :lol:

With your semi retirement from bowling, your team may be in with a chance of grabbing gold....

Speaking of retirement...myself and hitman missed you this weekend in perth.....we had to carry our own gear and pour our own drinks....lol

I guess we will have to make do with the bar at Scoops bowl...maybe he and bowl aust will put some $$ on the tab :D :D

The raiders colours sound great...perhaps we can even get some of the cheer girls to attend one of our so-called training sessions to give us all a lift...

Rob, you will learn all about Kangaroo court and will abide by the decision of the jury...ie the rest of us....otherwise its double the penalty.... :lol: :lol:

Bert

Yurac

Your team has always seems to have commitment and personal dedication. Thats probably why SA always has a strong showing at Rachuig.

Us on the other hand seem to struggle over the three days, I don't know why I just whish I knew how to get us up over the hump and be competitive.

ACT puts forward a capable team again this year. Hope these guys can click into gear and bowl well.

Matt :D

Bert,
Good to hear someone is missing me (that'll be the day).
You could have your team meeting at FILTHYS.........oh sorry you are not man enough to drink plenty of GODS NECTAR (guinness) & IRISH WHISKEY as yet, maybe scoops you turn you....good luck in Melb.

Matt,
Believe me it is not much fun running 2nd year after year, has been proven in past you do not need to have the best team on paper rather the best team over the 3 days, how you do that still has us beat......one of these years you never know SA & ACT tie for gold??

Cheers
Colin

GODS NECTAR.... :shock: :shock:

Please spare me the pain.....one glass of that black filth and you're looking for the nearest toilet.... :lol:

Yurac

A run of second may help our sport here in the Territory or maybe we could go NSW City and Country. I would love to bowl a team with Belmo, Frawly and the Walsh's. In the Ladies there would be Sue, Katie, Putney. Gee all the people who live out side the city lol

Now there's food for thought

And hay Im with Bert theres no use drinkin anything you cant see through unless its mixed with coke.

Berty.......Berty........Berty

Only someone who does not understand that "gods nectar" :D :D is - like the Irish say "Mothers Milk" but it is an acquired taste, but then so is any alcohol. :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:

Rachuig Noms

:shock: I Imagine drinking black muck in a cup would definately be an aquired taste! :? :p Having said that after tasting South Aussie and West Australian beer I can understand why you guys like that other dirty stuff. :wink: :D

Take it easy!

Back
Top Bottom