RACHUIG NOMINATIONS

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
Rachuig Nominations are now out and will be interesting to see who here tries out

Being a rookie to the area i really dont know that many that would be applying.

Unfortunately for this territory Yng Matt Francis, without question ACT's premier bowler, has relinquished the fact that he will not be trying out, which to say the least is very sad. Who knows theres still time for the persuasion stick to be used.

Other names that i believe are trying out
Mike Seymour, Drew ChArlton, Brett Smith, Andrew Blisset, Kieran Mott, Chris Bateup and Rob Townsend. So theres 7 fellas already and no doubt a few i have missed

First day of Trials will be at Canberra International Bowl on May 10
Looking forward to seeing who all turns up

ENTRIES

Well entries for the ACT Teams close tonight

Be curious to see who has nominated, should have exact numbers by the w/end

wonder if we will have 7 in each that nominate

VERY reliable sources tell me that the following people have nominated for this years Rachuig teams (all excepting any late withdrawls before Saturday week):

WOMEN - Tracey-Lee Wightman, Veronica McGregor, Colleen Swan, Karen Smith, Roma Cook, Donna Lynn, Jeska Goldie, Annette Mungovan, Janet Baker and Kimberley Elliott.

MEN - Drew Charlton, Andrew Blissett, Andrew Turvey, Chris Bateup, Allan Skupin, Brad Elliss, Adrian Aldons, Brett Smith, Mike Seymour, Robbie Townsend, Keiran Mott

See you all there and good luck to all who are trying out.

Kimberley

That's pretty much what I had heard too Kim but there is a rumour and now it's he's chance to put an end to rumour and say yes or not MATTY (you left handed genius) are you bowling rachuig or not!

Goochie

ACT Noms

I can confirm that Matt (the lowlife) is definitely not bowling rachuig
he's waiting for you to come out of retirement Goochie. :p :p

BIG LOSS

BIG LOSS that Matty isn't bowling, so many times play against the slippery left hander and would have been nice to bowl with. :x Can't we bowl for 6

Yeah Scottie why arent u bowling??? :roll:

Should be an interesting weekend
6 games at Canberra International Saturday followed by 8 games at Woden on Sunday. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

BIG LOSS

BIG LOSS that Matty isn't bowling, so many times play against the slippery left hander and would have been nice to bowl with. :x Can't we bowl for 6

Yeah Scottie why arent u bowling??? :roll:

Should be an interesting weekend
6 games at Canberra International Saturday followed by 8 games at Woden on Sunday. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

ACT Rachuig

Sorry guys to have disappointed you, or let you guys down. I have my reasons one of which I have shared with you.

Maybe next year I'll bowl Rachuig again, for the rest of this year it every man for him self.

See you guys Saturday Morning

Matt :lol: :lol:

The team will certainly miss your talent Matty, should be an interesting roll off a few new names and a good mix of young blokes and older experience guys (yes Drew you are one now). And scoops your on fire at the momment so that's a good thing for the team.

Retirement scoops is the reason for me, and how about a couple of games in my centre too you mentioned Canberra International and Woden - I want some too.

Anyhow best of luck to all of you guys and girls that roll off on the weekend. :wink:

Goochie :p

Rachuig Noms

Hey Goochie there's still Mikey, Scoops and Chris still playing, don't be calling me old! :evil: :p

Sorry bloke we decided not to bowl in your centre after reading comments that you obviously set up your place to suit left handers hehe. :p :p

With stinky smurf not trying out it will be interesting to see how the roll-offs eventuate...he's still on the board and we are selecting 2 so his influence may still be a factor.... :?

I hear that some skins on the side may be introduced now that matt is no longer in the picture....makes it an all-righty contest without the left interferring and taking the cash every game..... :evil:

Goochie your right about the mix....the field may be missing 1 of the best lefties in the country but the influx of youth can only be promising for years to come.... 8)

As for your retirement....well you can always get ready for the seniors..... :D :D :D

Droopy...you are getting old.......its a lot easier to take when you just accept that father time is catching up.... :D :D :D

Rachuig

Dammit! I am getting old... :shock:

Oh well how about we get the 4 blokes younger than me in the roll off disqualified...two birds with one stone. I'm once again the youngest and we can go to the pub rather than roll off. hehe :D

What Drew, if I was you I wouldn't be planning on selection again this year. :twisted:

The oldest guys bowling off this year look younger than you two guys Bert and Drew in the hair department. :(

Goochie stop stressing, Rauchuig come to QUENNBYAN TEN PIN BOWL. 6 High St Queanbeyan 02 6299 2163. On the second weekend of the roll offs hehehehehe. We know your there Goochie but like everything in Queanbeyan no one cares :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry about the blokes younger than you Drew, there too busy looking in the mirror to check out how they look.

Matt

Hmmmm Knew the hair thing would get raised eventually....

Im taking a 1ltr bottle of hair wax for the likes of blisset, townsend and mott.....perhaps the temptation to fix their hair may take their minds off the job at hand.... :p

You can always help yourself as well matt....... :) we all know how much you care about your hair.....perhaps George F can put in a good word for you at L'Oreal...... :D :D :D

Rachuig

Bert we're there for 10 days and you're only taking a litre...what are they going to use the other 9 days.?? :? :p

Oh well look at it this way there's a positive to everything and this year means we won't have to lug a stepladder around for Matty to use in the team photo. :p :twisted:

lol....your right, the photographer wont need a ladder for matt...and no modesty curtain for others :shock: :shock:

the litre was just for the roll-offs.....buying a whole gallon for townsville :D :D may need to apply it to the ball as well....

I hear the skins has 9 takers....not a bad pool for each game...are smurf and goochie sure they dont want to add a late entry ????

im sure that if the right $$$$ application was lodged we may consider it....lol

Pricks, this is the first time you guys ever said you would carry it for me.

Normally I have to carry my own box and you blokes as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also its interesting how Goochie and me aren’t bowling and all of a sudden you guys have coin, now whos a low life

Rachuig

Yeah sorry we were sick of Goochie ditching it up for you both on the left...he basically bowled back up so he seemed to like it your side hehe. No chance for the righties to win some dollars... :p

at least rob keiran and myself have hair to put gel in!!!!!!!
its all good tho boys, we dont mind taking your money in the side pots, after we are going to have to, how else will we afford the 2, of 1, gallons of hair gel for the nationals, haha

oooooooooppppps, I think we've got a live one.

D2 you just keep thrown the bowl like your in a hurry for a hot date, and you will not have to worry about the amount of transportable gel, you can sit with me in sunny down Canberra.

Maybe you young guys could chip and take a tub of floor wax to polish those old boys

Enjoy you day tomorrow

Matt

Back
Top Bottom