RACHUIG NOMINATIONS

:D Hey all :D

Why is it that lefties have the natural tallent, I know of another natural who had three years off come back for a family hit out and started 226 & 206 not bad, Makes me sick :oops: . But the shame is that it is waisting away in Goulburn. I am sure if i had the right reasons to try out next year and i was fit and in good form i would love to have a crack at the big show. Like all you other guys i to would also like to see the big man back in the "show" and let me tell you, one game in a pair of normal street shoes and a dodgy ball he still has it. I was lucky just got him in the end. I will also agree with Scott and Mike in that the future of not only the ACT teams but the spot in general in going great guns.

Reg

Yes D1, i spent most of me youth in the fair city of Wagga Wagga, which is the aboriginal word for place of many crows....They also have a lot of sheep and they all send their regards and wish you would write more often... :lol: :lol:

Wagga doesnt even have a functioning bowl any more and just like goulburn bowl, once the talent leaves town there was no point staying open any longer.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

With Nugget now coming up to the capital from the coast...all we need now is someone to come from a southerly direction and you can truely say that all roads leading to rome have been travelled....

Mike....you cant hide behind that phrase any more...you've taken the "if ya cant beat them join them" attitude as you are now a two times vetran of the atbso...so you gonna have to take on the chin old man.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reg....you're knees will be fine...once the blood starts pumping (or if your like your bro...consume enough alcohol) then you will feel no pain at all....that is until after the games over or your sober up... :lol:

bert

Bert,
I am sure thats the case (the grog one) Don't mind a drink or two guess we will have a few in Townsville. Mike you are getting hammered about your age but remember we all have to get there (hopefully)

PS Great call about the sheep. I didn't know you had any kiwi in you drew :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rachuig Noms

Ahh yes I miss BAAbara hehe

Honestly Reg it wasn't bad bowling with your brother at first but it does get a bit tiresome watching the 5-7 or the 4-5 leaves out of the pocket after a while :p :p :wink:

Smitty you'll keep. :twisted:

Rachuig Noms

Reg thanks for reminding us...he just left 8-10's so often we forgot about them. :D

He claims never to have left a christmas tree :shock: :D

You know I should not have even dignified the (8-10) or (4-5) comments but I could help it. Now its a sledge-a-thon again.

Drew I am sure you sit in your little cubical at telstra and think it's time to start giving it to Goochie again we have heard it all before and you know I always bite...and Smithy what doin saying not only that I left crap like that but I rode it as well, come on guys.

At least let me grow old in retirement gracefully, and Mikey it's nice to see a post from you and I wasn't trying to stir you up with the old comment but as you said many years ago you did finish your junior career the year I was born.

Goochie

You know I should not have even dignified the (8-10) or (4-5) comments but I could help it. Now its a sledge-a-thon again.

Drew I am sure you sit in your little cubical at telstra and think it's time to start giving it to Goochie again we have heard it all before and you know I always bite...and Smithy what doin saying not only that I left crap like that but I rode it as well, come on guys.

At least let me grow old in retirement gracefully, and Mikey it's nice to see a post from you and I wasn't trying to stir you up with the old comment but as you said many years ago you did finish your junior career the year I was born.

Goochie

Rachuig Noms

:? Smitty we must have upset him...he posted twice!

Goochie I had to turn it back into a sledge a thon...if there were any more compliments/legend calls thrown around I think i would have been using the bin in my tiny cubicle for a vom. :roll: :p

Not sure what you're upset about I wasn't joking when I was telling Reg bout the soft leaves hehehe :mrgreen: :wink:

Take it easy!

wow u ACT boys are really in ur own little world over here.......lol

shame there's no outside comments coming in

Goochy u can have my spot if u like, theres too much hair gel going on around here.

Can one of u please explain what "THE BIG MATCH" is all about, please lets hope he's not talking about RACHUIG

and yes i musy agree there is a bit of talent coming thru the jnr ranks here, hopefully next year there will be an ACT jnr in the STH NSW & ACT Presidents shield team. My prediction there'll be 2

[/quote]

Rachuig Noms

Scoops,

Yeah we do live in our own little world but we're good at entertaining ourselves. :p

Goochie wouldn't need the gel, just a tub of polish. (I know what that's like)

Big Match/Show? When you find out do tell... :?

The juniors seem to be really young here at the moment but give it a couple of years and i reckon they'll be going alright.

Scoops

Who are you to make comment on our little world in side of NSW. Look where the wind blew you from, been there saw it in the first 15mins. hehehehe .

Welcome to our world.

Everyone works 9 til 5 and gets paid on the same day each fortnight the rest of the city is set up to support us workers hehehehehe

My goodness....10 pages and still going strong...

Matt....when was the last time you and D1 worked a 9 to 5 day and i can only dream about getting a job where your paid to go to morning tea parties, corporate lunches and sit in Sponsors seats at sporting events...... :) :)

Scoops, you know you love it here, the cold evenings and the early mornings spent chipping ice off your car, its our little touch of Europe.....what could be better after spending a year in the desert......and now you're gonna leave it all for the big smoke...:roll:

Goochie...you drop bait in the ocean...you get a bite....some just bite harder than others.... :lol: :lol:

Haven't you guys realised that it doesn't take much bait to get a bite from goochie. Must be boring without him who now can you guys stur up when you are away?? Again well done on your 300 bert. :lol: :lol:

Bert
Well 9 to 5 is what I hear the norm is and thanks for reminding me that I have to take time out of my weekends to entertain customers at sporting events. (What a drag when I could be at home) :lol: :lol:

Scoops
You just go from one extreme to the other 8)

Reg
We just get sick of throwing the big ugly fish back

Drew
Get Stuffed :?: :?:

Back
Top Bottom