da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
For Anyone who hasn'y yet seen the ACT/Southern NSW roll off results in the ACT forum, then chances are you haven't heard that RHIANNON JOHN shot her first ever 300 today at Tuggernong Bowl in game 12 of Roll Offs. The Last shot never looked like missing, and for that matter, neither did the other 11! An excellent achievement at the age of 15. CONGRATULATIONS RHI!!

Later Da Cowman!

Well done rhi, it was a very nice game every shot solid, hopefully we can c another one at corrimal or Xzone or even at shield l8r this yr, well done :D

Rhi your a lil champ!!!!!!! 8)
Congrats thats a huge achievment and im so proud of you. :D
OMG i dont kno wat to say but ur a lil ripper and i love you heaps
take care
lotsa love Flicky
oxoxoxoxoxox

Hey Rhi

WELL DONE!!! you are one of the best now :D Congratulations Rhi l look forward to more 300's that you deliver. You are a little Champion.

Catch ya later Champion

=D> :p

rhi well done, a top effort and im sure every ball was more perfect than the next well done and congratulations, a champion effort!!!

jase

Hey Rhi - well what can i say??????? WELL DONE!!!! and i hear it was at Tuggeranong? Am i right????
Its an awesome effort and im sure there will be big things coming from you now - think it was the little boost of confidence that you need!!!! There's no stopping you now!!!! Good luck for the rest of the roll offs down here

Has anyone got any results from this rolloff? Like qualifying scores so far???

Again Rhi well done

Leanne

Heya Rhi,

GO YOU! :D

Everyone has pretty much already said that your a lil champ, but what the heck, ill say it again!

YOUR A CHAMP! \:D/

Hehe, it's was nice to hear the great news matey!
Top effort =D> ... and keep up the good bowling for the rest of the roll offs.

Hopefully see ya at Shield this year.
Luv Cass xoxox

congrats on ya 300
ill be dif
u legend!
:p
anywho keep it up
take care
Shelbe

Hey

Congrats!!!
Its always good to hear someone, especially a gurl, shooting the perfect number!!! Esepcially in a roll-off format, under all the pressure to perform, congatulations! Keep up the good work :)

Cheers,

Greer

Back
Top Bottom