Cassie Staudinger-300

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Congratualtions to Cassie Staudinger who, today in the Junior National Masters bowled her first 300 game. I wish I had gotten up a little earlier and seen it, but if I know Cassie, then I imagine I would have seen 12 identical shots. Congrats again babe, this really completes your already extrodinary list of accomplishments.
Well Done. Its one of many to come.

Later Da Cowman!

Nice work Cass, a great finish to a great week of bowling! I knew it was only a matter of time before you got to the 300 benchmark, and what a time to do it! CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep up the great bowling in Guam and have an awesome trip

Congrats again.

Leanne Prenzel xoxox

Well done Cassie, it was only a matter of time before you cracked the big one :roll:
Keep up the good form in Guam

Congrats Cassie!!!
To throw a game like this only a week or so out from Guam really shows that you've hit form at the right time.
I just know you'll give em hell!!! :twisted:
Look out world here comes Cassie!!
Once again well done and good luck!
Bren H

hey well done cassie....it was about time!!! lol, congrats on coming 3rd in the masters too, and have a good time in guam and bring home the shiny stuff!!! ...good luck to all going... :eek:

Hey Cassie,

Congrats on your 300 today and also your 3rd placing for the Masters. Two great achievements in the one day! :D

Good luck and wish you all the best over in Guam. Bring back the medals, but most importantly, have a great trip :)

Luke.

congrats cassie,

knew it was only a matter of time, and am sure that many, many more will come,

Good luck also in guam,

Tonx

Well done CASSIE, well deserved.You bowled really well.
Good luck in Guam and i hope that you bowl more of them.
once again well done CASSIE

:D FELICITY

Congratulations Cassie!!
It was only a matter of time!!! Congratulations on everything...u have done great on everything this year...hope to chat sometime soon...

Love Cassy W
Go Queensland :lol:

Congrats Cassie a great achievment. :D :eek: :lol:
It was only a matter of time, you have worked hard to achieve your success and now you are starting to reap the fruits of your hard work.

Joe & Sue xxx

Hey Cassie, was great to catch up with you again this week...but i didn't recieve my shoe :(

Congratulations on your perfect game in the masters, you deserve it, being consistant through the whole week.

Talk to you soon,
Macca..

Great Work Cassie,

You are a true professional Cass. And as Joffa says, "You don't need luck, you have skill!"

Keep on keeping on,

Edi -and all at Werribee

congratulations cassandra
you are the coolest
i hope you can dance as good as you can bowl because im like the best dancer out
see ya tonight or tomorrow or something....
porto

Congrats Cassie, it was awesome to watch,... All 12 shots the same, it was absolute perfection. I'd like to point out that Emma Tubb didnt give up, Em shot 270 next game to go 1-1. It was a classic match up

Anyways, well done cassie
Adrian

cassie her teeth are big and green
cassie she smells like gasoline
cassie la la la cassie
she is a champion and she bowled a 300

well done caspar sweetness ur a *star*

love ya always sKaTiE :p

Congrats Cassie. It was an awesome game to watch. I'm sure that many more will come. Also good luck in Guam, I'm sure you will make us all proud. Congrats again.

Jess

Cassie ur a legend
U told me at asian skools roll offs that this was ur yr and so far all you've done is prove that to everyone!!!!!!
I told you after masters but ill tell u again, I'm so proud of you cassie, and so proud that i can call u my friend.
Congrats on your 300, I watched it and it was awsome!!!!!!
take care cass and have a great tome in Guam
Stay the Legend u are and good luck
love you heaps
Flick oxoxoxoxox

Back
Top Bottom