Final Results from ACT & Southern NSW Roll Offs

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Here are the final results for the ACT and Southern NSW team for 2003. We have bowled 24 games, 12 at Tuggernong earlier in the month, 6 at Northen bowl yesterday, and the Last 6 At Shellharbour bowl today. Well Done to everyone that made the team, and to everyone that bowled.

Boys

Name-Series-Ave

Chris Slattery-4976-207
Stephen Cowland-4763-198
Ben Rankin-4622-192
Ben Robinson-4532-188
Scott Richards-4429-184
Jeremy Shipp-4370-182
Brad Douglass-4335-180
Brendan Green-4230-176
Ian Mungovan-4044-168
Michael McDonald-4006-166
Ross Thompson-3835-159
Michael Craig-3717-154
Kyle Webber-3612-150
Luke Blair-3219-134
Brad Coleman pulled out due to injury

Girls

Samantha Fisher-4386-182
Jessica McGinty-4315-179
Lauren Robb-4190-174
Lysa Harrison-4167-173
Kelly Zelvis-4058-169
Stacey Buckton-4033-168
Rhiannon John-3680-153
Carranna Morris-3562-148
Jennifer Jones-3522-146
Lara Bailey-3368-140

The Teams were the top 7 from both. Congratulations again to everyone that made the teams. Will see everyone In Melbourne and Good Luck to all who still have their respective roll offs to come.

Later Da Cowman

Well done to all that made the team and to all that rolled off. Especially those from tha hampson stable!!

Well done slats still the man!!

Hey guys, well done to those that made it, and big congrats to slats, its gonna be a big for u, i can feel it.

Later

Hey guys, well done to those that made it, and big congrats to slats, its gonna be a big year for u, i can feel it.

Later

Hey all

Congrats to you all & please correct me if I am wrong an ACT & Southern team with no ACT?

So close Brendan mate but yet so far :D

:D also A very big congrats to Carranna Morris, with being her first year at the roll offs. Coming 8th in your first year and averaging a 148 and only having an age of 12, is a magnificant effort. Keep it up down there Canna, and bowl well in any other tournaments that you may bowl in down there in Canberra. :D :p

& correct me if I am wrong if there were only 10 girls rolled off & she came 8th.... that means she beat 2 people??

Just to remind you 'for those people that cant encourage fellow bowlers in their first year of roll offs' - Carranna is only 12 years old and it is her first year in the roll offs. and atleast she beat those two people that came ninth and tenth!!!!!! It is a brilliant effort for a 12 year old to come 8th especially in her first year of the roll offs. regardless of the amount of bowlers bowling in it. :x

hey, i just realised i posted 2wce, its just taken my about a week and a half to realise. Errr oh well. And Well done to Carranna, you only missed out by 1 position. Good Luck to you next year.

Later

Ben A - its good to see someone encouraging the younger ones! Well done Caranna - although i dont know you, thats a great effort!
I also think a congratulations should go to Jennifer Jones and Lara Bailey - as far as I know it is their first year of trying out as well.
As far as I am aware, the 7 girls who actually made the team have tried out at least once before, and those who havent have already been competing at competitions for a few years.
Trying out for Shield for the first time can be pretty scary, especially if you havent really bowled many tournaments! Its completely different to what they are used to!

Congrats to everyone who made the team!!!!!!!!

OK, you must have all taken me the wrong way, i wasn't trying to put the girl down, i was just letting you know that it was dissapointing to only see 10 girls roll off. Well done on coming 8th, a valant effort. Sorry if it sounded like i was being insulting, i WASN'T!!!

Back
Top Bottom