IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

hey steve well done mate it took you long enough :lol: na well done again mate keep them coming :D

'Bout time man, welcome to the club :) !!!!!!!

Must of been the aerodynamics of that extra lump on ur head from Tuesday night, hahahahahahahaha.

=D> YAAAAAAAAAAY Steve!!!!
Biggest congrats 2u man!! Once again I missed ANOTHER 300 :evil: but I spose shit happens, anyway...
Well done Steve!! Just keep wavin that 50 in Maccas face lol :p dare I say it was well earned!!

"bowl your high game outta strikezone" ... lol sticks in my mind lol .. no more of that come back .. well I guess they can't pay you out on the high game thing .. your only missing one now Scuba steve .. the 4 game high series .. Personally even though thats mine I'd love to see you beat it man your so deserving of it your an awesome bowler .. your my god!!! .. ... But seriously man GET SOME REVS

Love ya
BTSF

dude well done!!!!! :D happy to hear mate its good stuff...hope to see many more buddy

keep up the good work

kanafa

Sorry, i'm two days late but congrates on your 300 anyways. :lol: :lol: :lol: your on fire cant wait to see you got next up your sleeve :eek:nfire:

I know some of you have heard it before, but Frawls one Tuesday night actually told Reynolds to give it MORE revs, he was being serious too.............

Wow what a game! I was totally there and it was good. Sorry for all you guys that didn't see it. But i am sure there are many more to come, including against the Jamaicans in the Comm. youth games!!

Nice one steve!
And where is my baseball?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom