2015 "The Hammer" Qld Seniors Classic

Thank you all for payments -as soon as Batesy gives me a payment update I will post latest squads
B Squad
Jagga Out - Gary Bernardin in

Hi, unfortunately can you remove me (Steve Floyd) from the tournament please. I think I was down as a reserve, but I'm unable to make the earlier squads. Cheers

Hi Carol,

Just confirming that I have EFT'd full payment today covering my entry to Seniors Hammer tournament in January.

Thanks and regards,
Jeanette Baker

Hi Carol,

Pls keep me on reserve list for both B & C, if possible, as unable to get there for Friday night.

Cheers
Jeanette

Good Morning All
Updated listing attached - includes all deposits received to the bowl (as at last night)
Those still listed in black - we have not yet received your deposit - please pay ASAP - your spot will not be held for much longer, as we have paid reserves waiting to hop into your spot

Please note - Paid B & C Reserves - as yet you do not have a spot in these squads - you will be advised if we can give you a spot

a 'Big Thank You' to (a local) Dave Turner who helped me out of a jam - greatly appreciated

Attachments

• QLD HAMMER SENIOR CLASSIC 2015 SQUAD LIST NOVE1.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 92
Hi Carol,
$50.00 deposit paid today...
Cheers...
David Edwards...
Hi Dave, can you please email me with your payment details i.e. date & reference, as Batesy does not have you listed
regards
Carol
animal @microed.com.au

Hi Carol no problem changing ,can you check with the bowl deposit paid to Bruce couple of weeks ago
Regards Dave T

James Harvey - you are Number 12 reserve for B Squad & Number 15 for C Squad
bowlers
there are heaps of spots for A Squad still

Carol, can you please check my deposit. You have me listed as $50.00 but I paid $100.00

Jeff

Carol, can you please check my deposit. You have me listed as $50.00 but I paid $100.00
Jeff
all is good Jeff - Master Sheet shows $100 :)
I have to use a different one for totalbowling as many cannot open the original :(

Hi Carol
$100 transferred today being deposit for Janet Baker and Tina Hohmuth
Thanks
Janet

Hi Dave, can you please email me with your payment details i.e. date & reference, as Batesy does not have you listed
regards
Carol
animal @microed.com.au

00 028 948 402
From EVERYDAY BASICS

To 014-305

Reference David Edwards
Amount $50.00
Payment Date 27/10/2014

Hi Carol, I paid $50 deposit on 22.10.14, but it doesn't seem to be noted on your squad list?
Brenda kirkwood

Back
Top Bottom