2015 "The Hammer" Qld Seniors Classic

Rob Chinner has taken up the spot in C Squad
so now we have a spot in B Squad
I will be contacting bowlers in order but if you now do not wish to change please let me know asap
below is a list of the reserves and currently they all have a spot in A Squad
regards
Carol
ANDREW PALMER M
PETER WILLIAMS M

JEANETTE BAKER F
DAVID EDWARDS M

we now have a vacant spot in B Squad
all reserves have been given the opportunity to change but have stayed in their squad
first in will now take the spot
email me
cheers
Carol
[email protected]

Good Morning All
nearly there :)
here is the latest squad list
please check that we have the correct amount of payment for you also that you are correctly listed as either GS or S if going for ranking points

we still have a few spots in A Squad & 1 spot in B squad to fill
have you all booked your accommodation as i will be removing any unbooked rooms we had held for bowlers on Tuesday 12th Jan
when drivng from & back to the airport please allow time for All the road works ('80' speed zones enforced)
hoping everyone has a safe trip up and we look forward to seeing you next week
regards
Batesy, Carol

Attachments

• 2015 SQUADS 9th January.xls
    37 KB · Views: 154
B Squad now Full
just a reminder of checkin times
A SQUAD 6.15PM FRIDAY & 6.45PM SATURDAY
B SQUAD 7.45AM SATURDAY & 12.45PM SUNDAY
C SQUAD 1.15PM SATURDAY & 8.15AM SUNDAY
Presentation held after completion of A Squad on Sunday

there will be a raffle over the weekend - Prize is "1/2 spot in 2016 Hammer Classic"
tickets are $2 ea or 3 for $5
see you all in a few days

Please Note : This year TBA do not require us to check your membership - I have emailed a copy of our squad lists and TBA will check to make sure that all the bowlers competing, are from a registered centre.
Also regarding Silver Membership -

"Silver membership upgrade - it is now available, ONLINE only. Bowlers competing in upcoming ranked events will have until 28th February 2015 to ensure that they have purchased a Silver membership upgrade. Bowlers who do not purchase their Silver membership upgrade by this date will lose any rankings points achieved prior to this date. http://www.tenpin.org.au/index.php?id=902"

regards
Carol

Hi Lawrie,

Sorry but unfortunately I am not going to be able to make it for the 2015 tournament :( - Regards and all the best to you and Carol for The New Year

Nikos Koumandakis

Hi Carol,
Just letting you know that Mick and Debby May have direct deposited our money into your account today.
Thanks Debby

Carol no biggy but you have said the presentation will be after A squad on Sunday, I know you mean B squad.

cheers

Carol no biggy but you have said the presentation will be after A squad on Sunday, I know you mean B squad.

cheers
yep B Squad - was still under infulence of drugs :)

we now have 2 spots vacant in B Squad

Back
Top Bottom