2015 Campbelltown Seniors Cup

danielw

Seniors AD.jpg We are now taking entries for the 2015 Campbelltown Seniors Cup.
If you wish to enter the event, please follow the link provided below and enter the required details.

A number of the local hotels have agreed to also provide a discount for all bowlers in this event. These are the Maclin Lodge and Quest Appartments Campbelltown, simply let them know you are with the tournament when booking your accommodation.

http://www.campbelltowncitybowl.com.../2-uncategorised/95-campbelltown-seniors-2015

Have tried to use link on Facebook, not sure if it went through. Just to be safe Jeff Elliott (GS) for "B" squad please

Guys, I will put your names down, but i really need the information on the entry forms. So when you get a chance if you could please follow the link, it would be great!

Tried to send on information form but it will not sent. Maybe next time at bowl will do it there.

Thanks Shaun

Hi Daniel. Please put me (Glenn Lennell) into "B" squad. I will complete the entry form when I get home from Manila. Thanks (& Cheers)

Hi Daniel

I completed the form online but don't know if it worked could you please put me in B Squad if I am not already in

Thanks

Stephen Bell

Hi Daniel
Could you get a squad list going just so my girls know weather or not you've received their entries

Robyn , Julie & Heather

Thanks
Chris Robertson

All entries received prior to the 28th of November through both the online entry form and TOTALBOWLING.com have been included here.

Again, if those athletes who have not used the online entry form, could you please do so, so i have all the detail i require to complete your entry.

Cheers

Attachments

• Campbelltown Seniors Entries.pdf
    34.1 KB · Views: 163
Back
Top Bottom