2015 "The Hammer" Qld Seniors Classic

Bob Hardie C Squad please
Hi Bob
C Squad is full and has been since Sunday
please see earlier post regarding C Squad reserves
"ok squad list is done in receipt of requests so unfortunately for some C Squad was not an option as it filled quickly,
We will give time for deposits to come in before we place the reserves in C Squad ."

Even though you have paid a deposit I cannot put you in C Squad but you are number 12 Reserve for C Squad
I can placed you in A Squad now if you wish
regards
Carol

Hi Lawrie,

I was the first post last Thursday asking for B squad and I am not there, would appear it was missed.
I would appreciate if you could check and put me in B squad as requested. I will pay the deposit on Sunday.

Cheers

Rob Kaluci

Hi Lawrie,

I was the first post last Thursday asking for B squad and I am not there, would appear it was missed.
I would appreciate if you could check and put me in B squad as requested. I will pay the deposit on Sunday.
Cheers
Rob Kaluci
Sorry Rob
am sorting it out
cheers
Carol

Hi Carol,

Angy not coming - Ray Krueger and I will travel together and share accomodation if you can replace her name wth Ray for C squad on Frday night.

Andrew C

Sorry Carol I meant A squad for me and Ray

Hi Carol,
Angy not coming - Ray Krueger and I will travel together and share accomodation if you can replace her name wth Ray for C squad on Frday night.
Andrew C
Sorry Carol I meant A squad for me and Ray

all good - done

Hi Carol
No thanks. Just keep me as reserves 1st preference C, then 2nd preference B.
I'll keep looking out here for any changes.
Thanks
Was

Thanks everyone for the early entries to our 2015 Hammer Classic, with a lot of bowlers on the reserve list we request that you pay a deposit as soon as you can please so that we can finalise the squads so that flights can be booked.

Thanks

Batesy

Back
Top Bottom