2013 Barrier Reef Open - Innisfail

I would personally like to thank EJ, Mandy and everybody up at Innisfail for putting on yet another fantastic tournament. Year in year out these guys put on in my opinion, the best tournament of the year. It has a prizefund that is rivaled by no other, the staff are friendly, the Major Sponsor in the Barrier Reef Motel is a great place to stay, it is just an all around fantastic trip. I will be back next year for sure!

And the word on the street is, this will be bigger and better in 2014, there is no reason whatsoever that this tournament shouldnt have 100+ entries. Anyone who is thinking about bowling the event, put it on your calendar for next year now, you wont want to miss out!

Matt Watson

Totally agree with Matt above. EJ and Mandy and the crew put in massive hours to get this event up and running, source wonderful sponsors and ensure the event runs smoothly. They should be thanked and congratulated for being the type of people who want to see bowling prosper for the sake of the sport.

This year saw guys and gals from just about every part of the country which was an awesome thing to see in far north QLD.

This was the first time I had been to the Innisfail centre and this tournament and I want to also congratulate the tournament team and sponsors for a fantastic event. I really enjoyed myself last weekend and I would like to say that tournaments run in smaller centres always have an awesome atmosphere and I'm sure this event will be again on the National Rankings Tour and more players should make the trip in 2014.

Congrats to Walshy for winning the title, and Paul White and Little Webber on their 2nd & 3rd placing's.

Back
Top Bottom