2013 Barrier Reef Open - Innisfail

If there is anybody that isn't attending, or that you know isn't attending could you please let me know now. It is very rude to find out on the day. If you are traveling and haven't even got airfares I'm pretty sure by now you won't be attending.
Don't think Brian Adams will be attending, he hasn't asked for the weekend off & I have him rostered on to work.

Sorry Shaun. I cant do that until others pull out unfortunately. I can shift two at the moment only, but I will keep you as reserves for this squad.

Why do people do this??? Seriously if your not really coming, stop wasting our bloody time.

I'll sort it out for you shauny, thanks for letting me know.

There needs to be rules about how these people behave in regards to nominations.

Paying deposits is one thing, but acting in good faith is another. I don't mind if you cant make it but please let us know instead of us finding out on the day, or through the grape vine. Honestly, whatever happen to regular human decency in this game

I know jason scott said he not going on another page but u still have him in squad .. just thought ill let u know incase u wanna put sum1 in that squad

ATTENTION TO ALL BOWLERS:

The 5.30pm Squad has been cancelled owing to lack of numbers. The bowlers in this squad will be transferred to the later Friday Squad on Friday unless otherwise instructed.

Untitled-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom