2013 Barrier Reef Innisfail Open

E-J

Innisfail Sugarbowl Lanes
Apologies to all for the late posting of this event. The event has been shifted by TBA on the calendar to the 26th-28th July 2013. Please find attached here the prize structure breakdown for this years event. The official entry form will be posted once appropriate changes have been made. Thanks kindly for your patience. I am sure that the new prize structure will entice many new bowlers to travel to this event, paying $300 all the way down to 30th, with over $30,000 in prize money up for grabs.

Please view details about this event in the Nationally Ranked tournament section please.

Attachments

• Prizefund.pdf
    673.9 KB · Views: 74
Hi Guys,

We are intending to install a section of the Barrier Reef Open this year dedicated to the Tournaments Inaugural winner Mr Adrian Shelton.

This section will be the Adrian Shelton Memorial Shield and will go to the highest place junior bowler in the field.

I would like to contact his family somehow to let them know that we intend to do this in his honour.

Thanks in advance guys.

E-J

I'm going to ask a stupid question because I can! How come this tournament and the Cairns Open are a week apart? I realise that TBA do have say in it and you don't necessarily get the dates you want. This seems to be the only 2 tournaments of any kind in NQ apart from Intercity. So I guess I want to know why they are held so close to each other and then nothing for the rest of the year?

Liz

Back
Top Bottom