2013 Barrier Reef Open - Innisfail

Hey EJ
Just to let you know I have deposited the remaining $120 for my entry so I'm now fully paid and ready to go.
Steve Hunt

Hi EJ,

Any chance of a squad update as I have booked my flights and will be attending this event. If you still require a deposit I can organise this early next week. My name is down for B squad but would like to be moved into a Saturday squad if possible.

Thanks
Christian Purdue

squads.jpg
Apologies all for the delay. I have been trying to juggle people that are flying in at particular times only, and trying to ensure every body is happy. Christian you are in C Squad at 7.30am Ivan you have been given the spot in D squad that you requested. If there is anything I can do please dont hesitate to call me directly on 0438836746 or at the bowl on 0740611300 to try and sort our your issues.

Hi E-J
Can you please remove me from D squad, I am unable to attend. Another matter has come up. Sorry bud, I am know the Tournament will be a great success. I was looking forward to throwing on the shoes again too :) Thanks Trent Bosel

Hi EJ,

The full payment of my entry of $220 has been deposited into the nominated account on the entry form.

Thanks
Christian Purdue

If there is anybody that isn't attending, or that you know isn't attending could you please let me know now. It is very rude to find out on the day. If you are traveling and haven't even got airfares I'm pretty sure by now you won't be attending.

Hey EJ,

sorry if it seemed like I had a stab but I was just getting a bit anxious because I paid my deposit on the 2nd of June and there wasn't a list for reserves or anything. Thankyou for putting me in D squad but just wondering if you did in factreceive my deposit? If you can send me a fax number I can fax through a receipt

Paul

Hey Paul. No dramas bud. Yes I have your deposit. No stress can't wait till you are all here!!!!

Will be doing up another squad listing this arvo, have had some movements in squad positions etc. stay tuned

Squad Listings as at 10.33am 20/07/2013. With a shuffling of places there are now available spots in all squads. If you have anybody interested please get in before these spots fill up.
Untitled-1.jpg

Hi EJ
I won't be able to make it as I just moved to Townsville, spent money furnishing my new place and cannot afford to play in both the open and the holt tournament. Sorry man. Hope it all goes well next weekend.

Hi,
Just wondering has there been a mistake in C squad as my name (Jason May) has been removed?? As I have paid in full over a month ago?

Absolutely Robbie. I am going to ensure they are looked after. I will be announcing some extras for the kids at Checkin and briefing

Back
Top Bottom