2013 Barrier Reef Open - Innisfail

E-J

Innisfail Sugarbowl Lanes
Apologies to all for the late posting of this event. The event has been shifted by TBA on the calendar to the 26th-28th July 2013. Please find attached here the prize structure breakdown for this years event. The official entry form will be posted once appropriate changes have been made. Thanks kindly for your patience. I am sure that the new prize structure will entice many new bowlers to travel to this event, paying $300 all the way down to 30th, with over $30,000 in prize money up for grabs.

Attachments

• 2013BarrierReef.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 165
Hello E-J,

I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on your outstanding effort with such a fantastic PRIZE FUND!!!!!, bowlers around the country would be crazy not to support this tournament and yourself, be proud mate, for a little 12 lane centre you certainly can match it with the Goliath's of the industry

Please put Frank Nucifora and Angelo Nucifora into C Squad,

Cheers

Frank Nucifora

Wow!!!. That is unbelievable money for a regional tournament. Am I seeing correctly E-J is that $300 for 30th place???? Better make it a tough pattern for them to work hard for the money!!! Put me down for C squad

Hi E-J

David Kirby, Luke Rafton, Chris Wingett, Brian Adams & Ray Trenham for D Squad please :)

Hi All,

Still waiting for confirmation for the Entry form release. Cost of this event is $220
squads.jpg

Apologies guys, we have changed around the squad names for having the really late squad on Friday night instead of Saturday to allow people to recover.

Cheers
squads2.jpg

For those asking about format, until the entry form is released, this will have to do.

12 games qualifying, top 24 progress through to elimination round. Elimination round consists of 6 games in two game blocks. Top 12 then go on, dropping pinfall to play 11 games matchplay.

Back
Top Bottom