2006 AO - Congrats David Porto

Dozza said:
I was so proud of him for bowling so well today. What brings me the most joy is seeing how much respect and support he has earned from his peers. Love from your Mum - Dozza :D :D :D

A super post Dozza - I know how you feel. David is not only a great young bowler but is also a great sportsman and model to his peers.

Well done (again) Porto

Feral

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BROTHER!!!!!
david u win hey david u win WOW!!!! fianlly u win bowling stuff now u get the girls and the money and yer hey u win well done champ wish i was there to cry next to dozza and tell u that im never wrong u no that its the start of a massive future ahead go u and well done
NOT BAD FOR A DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love from taaaaafiiiieeeeee
maqtaffie dictionary now on sale at all good book stores

DAvid David DAvid ... finally ... ur time has come ... & u actually decided 2 go straight 4 a win @ a MAJOR tournament ... yet .. u like 2 b a bridesmaid @ all the youth tournies u do ... :p hahaa ... just kidding. WHen I heard the news 2day ... I was so wrapped!! I could not think of a better person 2 win this tournament ... I'm sure Dozza & SHowtime were shedding many many tears. Glad 2 see all the persistence, time & mucking around doing right handed shots on the lanes paid off. Congrats buddy ... & I'm sure that there r many more wins 2 come. See ... I told ya God was on my side ... ~winkz~ ...
Much Love ...
Rox. :cool:
xoxo

3rd in National Youth Cup, 2nd in Mt. Gravatt Youth, 2nd in Werribee Youth Cup, AND CHAMPION OF THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN!!! A very, VERY well deserved victory. Sorry i couldn't be there to witness the great success, but i'm sure i will see you win quite a few events throughout your bowling career. You have a great support base from your family and everyone at Werribee Superbowl, especially chucky (when he talks, you listen! ;) ) They all knew it was just a matter of time, and well mate, what a fantastic win!!! One last thing, GO COLUMBIA!!!! What great product...

Fantastic bowling today BLIT well done.=D> =D> .Also well done to Tonx, Terry Silva, Billy T and George F for showing how the game should be played win or lose.

Congratulations David...omg the Love God now the Australian Open God :cool: Good to see Victorian bowlers beat the Damn Queenslanders and the NSW bowlers..jk guys. I better say that before Jase push the banned button ;)
Well done to my mate Tonx, Terry and Billy. What a great payday you guys. Go VIC & Go Columbia 300 :cool: :cool:

On ya Porto boring squad i think you said ( 1.30 sat ) or quiet 133 over so very boring lol i did bet you 242 to 236 last game my claim to fame ..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Well done ;)

Gary................................................:cool:

Ps : Knox Dunn Shield need's you .............:D

yes well done, this guy has a bright futures as thjere are not many people who can play that line with hand

Well done again

Matt Riley

DAVID PORTO WINS AUSTRALIAN OPEN

Just in case the FIQ selectors, missed what happened today, seeing everytime this lad steps on the approach in the last 18 months, it seems to go unnoticed. Maybe if we spent less time in bars and cafes and watched some bowling, i might not be putting in this post.

At the age of 20, you have now placed in the top 10 of 5 adult majors, and in the top 3 of 7 youth events.

You are currently the number 2 ranked youth player in the country, ranked number 1 in youth averages, you are the only bowler adult or youth to have bowled 100 games in national events and averaging 211 proving you dont go selecting your starts.

You display perfect sportsmanship at all times, you are polite and dedicated to those you represent, as well as everybody else who's path you have crossed.

Surely, enough is enough and people will stand up and take notice.

Today was a fitting reward, for 18 months hard yards you have had to endure.

I told you after werribee youth, you had finally learned how to win, it was a pleasure to sit and watch you exercise that right today.

Craig

only a crappy Level 2 coach;)

Hey Porto,

Congrats mate on a fantastic win. All of us here in Shepp are thrilled for you. Sky's the limit now. Enjoy your win.

Paige and Thomo

I was fortunate to be at Sunshine this weekend to see the unearthing of a champion.

David's demeanour and humbleness as well as his outstanding bowling, make him a champion in every sense of the word.

A credit to himself and his family, and Australian bowling.

I am sure I speak on behalf of the entire Team at Bowling Balls Australia in congratulating David on a magnificent achievement.

Congratulations also to our team member Tonx on a great tournament, especially knocking off George & Jason on his way to the final.

Max

Congratulations also to Tonx on a great tournament, especially knocking off Geroge & Jason on his way to the final.

Yea forgot to say well done TONX big result..........hope you can get through the door's of Forest Hill's now ...............HA HA HA

You did great well done...........................

Gary.................................................:cool:

Gary said:
Yea forgot to say well done TONX big result..........hope you can get through the door's of Forest Hill's now ...............HA HA HA
You did great well done...........................
Gary.................................................:cool:

He should be okay Gary, they are big doors

Its fitting that you've won your first biggie on Easter... One God dies on this weekend, and now another one is born!!
You sir, are a freak... and a bloody legend too!!!
Lets hope the next colours you'll be wearing are the green and gold!!!!
Porto for PM in 2007 (well, who knows whats next for this young lad hahaha) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Qubica-AMF would like to congratulate staffer David Porto of his 1st major tournament win at this years A.O.

A fantastic result for a guy with alot of talent, well done, Columbia 300 would also like to pass on their congratulations as well.

Im sure this is just a start, to alot more major victory's ahead, well deserved mate.

Glenn Rowland
Qubica-AMF Worldwide LLC

Well done David ,
You have come all long way from the snot nosed kid you were 10 years ago , its been a pleasure to watch you get to this point and im sure your not finished yet . So many people have been watching you and have known for a long time what you have got , 1st class mate all the way.
A king is born.

Doriana and Edi , you were both a huge part of this the effort you put into Werribee Superbowl is a credit to you both , the smile in your mum and dads face was priceless.

Nothing but love for the centre we call home

Christian

Well done Porto, awesome effort and well deserved.

Rob & Lisa

PS.....did the coach have any yelling this time round besides "ur da man"? I doubt it;)

Back
Top Bottom