2006 AO - Congrats David Porto

xpense

retired
Congrats go to David Porto on his 1st Major win

This guy has been a sensation over the last couple years, and we all knew that his first major was not that far away.

All l can say mate is it is a well deserved win, and all that hard work and dedication has paid off. You are one the great all round guys on the scene

The 2006 Australian Open has been held over the Easter Weekend at Sunshine bowl in Victoria.

With a new format, in both qualifying & finals, it has made for a great event, and appeared to be embraced by all those that were competing. With a huge number of re-entries, well above the predicted numbers of 40 (147 re-entries was a fantastic result for the event) The new format has ensured that all those that had a go could try to improve the results they had, and gave everyone a chance to make the finals. The finals format has also ensured that a runaway winner was not posible, and made spectating a great event, with the head to head elimantion format.

Congrats to Tony for always looking for new formats, you have a winner here with this one.

Congrats Porto on your AO win.... You are a true champ to our sport... Its good to see that all your hard work has finally paid off ... Keep up the great bowling....

Well Done.... I also bet that mum had a tear in her eye.....

Lisa and Christian....

P.S - the left one is waiting for you........... Dont be shy......

Congratulations Porto!!! A job well done and good to see one of the young Vics get up and win this major event... Your a super star!!!

Tam

DAAAVIIIIIIIID!!!! =D> =D> I knew one was coming ur way soon! Ur an absolute champion. Well done
OOROO
Jodz xox

PORTO!!

Congratulations Mate. A win well and truly deserved! :D

All the bowling and genuine dedication has finally paid off.

With the first one under the belt, many more good things should come.

I suppose you can say you ARE the "Best Lefty in Werribee" now!

Sorry Rod :(

Best wishes, and a happy Easter
Griffo

WOW he really is the BLIT. Congratulations Porto, you rock. It was only a matter of time before a big one came your way, we are wrapped.

Also, well done Tonx on making the final two and having some good wins on the way
Graeme & Nat

Sensational bloke, awesome player...well done man, a much deserved win for your efforts and I hope theres many more to come.

Congrats to dave Porto

A True Champion, Has been bowling so well for many years now,
WELL DESERVED

Cheers Man
Luke

well done Porto I think you better make room on the shelf cause this is the first of many.

Well Done again, I wish I had of drawn you in the first round at least I could have told people I got done by the A.O. Champ.

well done dave on your first major win all the hard work and dedication has payed off what a champion congrats on your first major win and have a happy easter

Congrats on the Victory mate there is plenty more in you. Wins a major tournament before a youth event thats outstanding.

Chris

Congratulations Porto on your win in the AO...

It was a tough condition, but you prove that you were the best...

Awesome bowling mate. This is definately one of many more to come.

Alan & Jenny ;)

Cograt's Porto on your amazing win you bowled awesome and you are deserving of the victory....enjoy the spoils

Cheers Mary & Barry

Ey Porto,
Congrats matie. Ur a tru champion and well deserved 2day.
It was a very tough condition and u proved 2 everyone that u are an awesome bowler.
So once again congrats and keep up the great bowlin.
Hope 2 see u at the east coast trials.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY FANTASTIC SON!!!
And yes anyone who knows me would know I was crying tears of joy for David. I was so proud of him for bowling so well today. What brings me the most joy is seeing how much respect and support he has earned from his peers. To see and read so many well wishes also brings tears to my eyes. Thankyou to QubicaAMF for giving him the opportunity to show that COLUMBIA truly displays the quality product it is and thanks to WERRIBEE SUPERBOWL for supporting this rising star!!!
Love from your Mum - Dozza :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom