2003 Hall of Shame {So Far}

Tiffany Bowdler(me) in canberra put in a pretty nice ball and still dont know how it happened but left 7-5-10....got the 5-10, btw this was at tugger.

Haha Adrian will never forget this one....

I was at sheild trials in 2003 and it was the second day at Rockingham (my home center). I was brave enough to be the first person on the lanes for the day and yeh most people were watching my shot.... Well I produced a slightly shaky but good looking shot in the guts and BANG! 5-7-10..... big start to my day! :?

Cant say ive ever repeated that thankfully.

Gazman.

I remember that one... couldn't get down there personally to see it, but it was however, the first thing i was told about those trials after the weekend :splat: :puppydog: :drinking: :twisted: .

you wouldda thought who made the squad or any high/close games would be the first thing mentioned. :p

Haha thanx for the reminder gary!! That my friend was classic very first ball of trials at Rockingham last trials... I dont believe i have heard anyone else do that. But no repeat this time around... Thank god u got a throttle when u did.

Later
Adrian

how embarrassing i left a 1,2,8, and 10 i got 1 and 2!
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: but u get that with nt bowlers

My sister threw a 5 bagger then threw the next shot down the gutter...i laughed. she didnt even make the spare...

I had the front 6 at Illawarra Champs playing straight down the edge out to about 1-2 board every shot. my 7th didnt quite grab and fell into the gutter....at the time i was the gutter king though so i wasnt to bothered by it!

Try a 10 bagger, then gutter spare, for a 280. That was my effort in the first game in the first week of a new season in a league

Ive also heard that Doug Bear Jnr has gone first 11 then gutter.

Back
Top Bottom