2003 Hall of Shame {So Far}

Well Well Well ladies havn't we got our claws out here,

I have been reading this and i have to say it is stupid yous are acting like 2 year olds. I think some of you need to get lifes.

I agree. From what I see Timmee is getting hammered unfairly. He didn't start this from the looks of it and I think people are being abit unfair. Especially about the sickness as well.

I have had whooping cough and I can tell you what it does to you. I don't know this amanda frost but I think you have to be a bit more sensitive than that. To say some of what has been said is unfair in my opinion. Anyways, that's my thoughts.

Good luck for your bowling timmee. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmm i missed the latest post before mine but i just couldn't resist a reply. I agree that you can acheive anything if you want it, but sometimes if you are really sick at a particular time you will not perform as well as normal (given that you are sick and not having a fakie). I know for a fact i couldn't bowl as well normal if I had all my limbs amputated and contracted SARS. hmm but then again I guess i could bowl with my mouth, or perhaps someone could bowl me! but good job to Amanda Frost anyhow! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is rather funny, flame sessions get personal and it goes to hell :lol: The book of shame is meant to have a bit of fun at the inductee's expense, not to start any personal attacks. Might be an idea if graham sees this to delete any irrelevant posts and return this to some sort of normality. Really guys, take a break, remember to breathe in, breathe out. :)

timmee timmee timmee.

You just wait, im goin up to 14lbs in a couple of weeks. I got an Apex Addiction which is gonna kick some serious arse. I might even get them before the next twin tour (not sure). I cant wait to bowl you at redcliffe cause then we will see whos got the girlest shot. :? :wink: he eh sorry, we already know. :lol: :lol: 8) Well timmee, keep trying

P.s I started this, pfft, i wrote you in because of some beautiful (aka timmee shots) 8 10's, 7 10, 5 7's and 5 10's and you had to mention me falling over, because you wouldnt let me try and put my heal on properly.

Just calm down

ok well anyways..... theres this guy in my coaches team i think his names colin and he got 9 x's and then went for his 10th did nothin to his normal shot and left the big four talk about a choke... haha

n ide jsut liek to say a shame full thing what i did on the weekend it was masters .. and i was bowling against yvette and she beat me in the first game by 26 pins i think and then we went in to the next game by the 6th frame i was infront of her by 5pins and then left the next three frames open or so! lol then i got out next round :oops: and yvette went on to win :lol: so congrates to her :)

Hey

Senior,
Welcome to Totalbowling, I have experienced the unjust behavior, and think its rather interesting. Love seeing peple go at it. From not knowing the whole side of the stories, i will remain neutral in the Hamish-Timmee Feud.

BTW,. Didnt sleep for 36 hours straight last weekend and still managed to pull a 560 outta my ass. Funny thing was, after REAL bowling, and i seem to always do this, i ran 1 in a row. HAHA

Hey

Everyone,
Let me correct my horrible spelling. that was 18 in a row, not 1. I told you i have horrible typing.

OK! about our Mr usa bowler had TEN strikes in a row and then left the 4-6-7 :O norty boi :p .... he also sed that it was in high school bowlign which is big over there 8) 8) 8)

It was Colin Maurice KriDdLe. It could have been worse, atleast he managed to hit the headpin! :lol:

After reading timmee's post again, i have a few things to say.

What the hell, "personnal attack", yea sure whatever. Now if i remember correctly, timmee, you were the one who wrote
I know u wish u were as good as me..lol. But then again it was pretty much worth losing just to see u fall flat on ur butt...

Now timmee, what do you call that. Hey Timmee, your also all talk and no walk, 16 out of 16 at kedron (my home centre) and 10 out of 10 at redcliffe (your home centre).You havnt beaten me in league, now who wishes they were better.

And whats this about me not being able to bowl with 15lb's. Tim wake up and look at your ball then mine, notice how mine has about 2 or even 3 times more revs. Ow and hey, your only 18 where as im 15, bit of a difference dont you think.

Why dont you think before you talk.

I don't care what you think anymore I don't give a stuff. If you want to say stuff go ahead because I don't care. You know what, I am 17 not 18 and I don't care if your 15 or not. You might have gathered that I was joking in my post that you quoted but I don't care if you realise it or not.

I bowl 2 leagues at Kedron as do you, I bowl 1 league at Redcliffe as do you. You won, congratulations I hope you feel really special.

All you want to do is pull me down and there are others too. I know you never want to see me do well and you never did you have made that quite clear. Even when we were in teams together you still had a go at me.

I don't want to discuss any of this again so just leave me alone. You beat me again congratulations now just leave me be.

Why don't you all just settle down take a break.

Leave Timmee alone JUST for 5 minutes, get off his case Stuart Little as i am readying you are FAR from perfect so until the sun shines out of your arse leave Timmie alone

Just all take a break and leave each other alone, this is SOOOO crazy. You should be supporting each other if you are in the same team not having goes at each other and acting like 2 year olds and spoilt ones at that.

Just stop the fighting and get on with bowling and most of you need lifes.

Timmee don't listen to these idoits keep on smiling :D :D :D

Wheres the damn report post to administrator function when you need it! :evil: You pair have twice settled and twice re-engaged the topic. Boys, you make it sound like your manhood is being threatened. No offence, but you both sound like you think you throw gigantic shots, both of you want to exceed the other.

I think ill pm graham a link to this thread, again, all the useless crap can be removed and the thread returned to it's original purpose, having a light hearted dig (and a laugh) at the miss fortunes of our fellow bowlers. Not a bash fest where you want to get one up on the other. Do that in private, or better yet, take it out onto the lanes.

All I can say if you are both so good, come along and bowl in the Western Open at Richlands and show how good you really are. (seeing as you seem to like telling everyone about it)

Do your talking on the lanes and show us instead of spending all your time telling us. It is a lot more effective.

Now before I get involved with the Hamish and Tim thing, I just got to tell everyone about everyones favorite Mucket. He bowled a 44 in Rocky a few years ago. Just a bit of bad luck hey :wink:

now lil boy hamish that was a bit harsh towards Tim you no.
and Tim I haven't seen any one get that offended over a bit of a joke. settle down abit.

What bull s*** are you dribbling fridge?

So what if he did bowl 44. That's at Rockhampton where everyone bowls a crap game. He was only 12 years old and it was his first major Tourney outside of his home centre.

Can you say you havn't bowled a crap game in something as big as Rockhampton Junior Sheild. You have got to remember that those lanes up there in that year was the worst on record.

So don't bring him into this crap between Timmee and everyone else on the forum. :evil: :evil:

LOL!!!:twisted:

NE way i am proud to say that there was yet again another 5-7-10 left at the famous moonah bowl tonight on lane 9.....

i was the only one to laugh....i had no support!!! :x :shock: :? :lol: :twisted:

ME!! i should be mentioned matty!!!
i spared the 7,8,10!!!

and left the 5,7,10 millions of times

5-7-10

Josh Bulow, Port Macquarie (Wave Bowl) Champs 5-7-10 didnt convert it either. 7th June 2003 :D

Back
Top Bottom