2003 Hall of Shame {So Far}

ok shield trainin yesterday, Ben McLoughlin left a nice 4-5-10.. now that was of a pocket ball, so we were all shocked

Later

Little Rebekah Commane left a 5-7-10 yesterday at moonah bowl.

The cute thing is that she is 4 and she nearly spared it. :lol:

A few days ago at the junior nationals I left the 1-3-6, then I threw the shot for the spare and chopped the 3 pin out. Just curious, has anybody else on this forum done that?

OMG lol ... im lucky i didnt go down to nats and do this .. in league i boweld a soft pocket shot and i lef tthe 4 - 5 - 8 .. PLEASE tell me hwo i did that :O .. thats so shame :p

hmm, let me see,

5 pin, 8 in one game
5-7-10, 3 in one game (spared 2)
7 fouls in a game, (i was 13yo at bankstown)

Aaron Franklin - Moonah - the other night left the 5-7-10 :eek:
It was captured on camera by Mr Simon "Jerry 8-10" Commane :D
Sadly, Simon had his finger over the lens and all that was taken was a picture of a FINGER :(

Geez I hope I don't leave one, your a dangerous man with that digi-cam Sim :wink:

From Mildura (Sunraysia)

The other week Jaquai Martin and Trevor Crabb left 7-5-10 in the same night
I was fortunate to leave a 4-10 of pocket the other day.

Strangest things i've left this year would have to be the 3, 4, 9 after going through the nose. Then over cut the spare.
Not to forget the 7, 9, 10 from a pocket shot during our Rachuig trials this year. I still don't know how i left it or how i managed to spare it.

I've also gotta mention my good buddy Drew Russell who has had the terrible misfortune of leaving the 5, 7, 10 two weeks in a row at Highpoint.
Both balls were pretty much flush pocket but when all was said and done there they were.
Perhaps there's another one on the cards for this week? But lets hope not ey.

Traing at Fairlanes City on Tuesday, left the 2-4-8-10 (nothing too shameful about that), but going to spare it, i left the 2 pin. That's it, took the 4-8-10 out, dont ask me how

BTW, that 4-5-7-10 was at Werribee

I had a nice leave last night in league with a pocket shot that left the 2, 4, 5, 10. :?
I doubt that one would be classified as a common leave.

Ok, last night, Mr Kevin Sheedy (not who ur thinkin) after a nice shot slammin into the pocket, 5-7-10. I swear, i was funny as fuck!!!!! Everyone on our lane lost it!!

Just thought i'd add that

Doesn't happen very often at cannington adrain???? Are we forgetting the not one, not two, but THREE xmas presents we were left with IN THE ONE DAY at cannington centre champs on sat?

And as for all u lot baggin out my bro.....alas, it seems to run in the family!! I myself left three 5-7-10s last yr, one of which was, embarassingly, during nats! :oops: :wink:

Allison Potter, Graham Cripps, Robert Neilson,Marshall Collins and Warren Burns all recent entries to the 5-7-10 list at Moonah. :?

Another 5-7-10 for Mr Ray Tilla at Moonah this morning - first shot of a postponed league match - nice start :wink:
I was in a meeting at the time, but I could hear the roar :D

Centre League - Lanes 1 & 2 at Moonah Bowl
Mr John Phillips a lovely.........5-7-10 :oops:

That would be about 40 in the centre this year :roll:

Back
Top Bottom