Natalie Wallington..{Cannington}
Sylvia Wilson..........{Cannington}
Ben Billing...............{Ingle Farm}
Colin Sculthorpe......{Moonah}
LUKE DICK...............{Cannington} :idea: :idea:
Stuart Pulford..........{Moonah}
Sandra Malloy..........{Moonah}

Honourable Mentions
Toni Woodcock...........{4-5-7-10}.....(N/A)
Anne-Louise Potter....{2-5-7-10}.....(Moonah)
Michael Gard..............{2-4-5-8-10}..(Moonah)
Simon Commane........{8-10}...10 in a month..(Moonah)
Andrew Phillips...........{5-7}.....Twice in Moonah Classic..(Moonah)
Mark Foster................{Cold 5-pin}....(Launceston)
Brett Riley...................{Pocket 4-5}.....(Launceston)
Matt Cramond.............{Pocket 5-8}....(Launceston)
Wayne Glover.............{5-6-7}............(Moonah)
Any others?? Please reply :D

Also Ann-Louise Potter's 2-5-7-10 In the Hobart Masters Womens Final which she spared as well :lol:

How she left that even boggles my mind :shock:

NOTHING's Changed LOL

See Simon still up to his old tricks :eek:

Please pass him on my best, if he remembers me at all

Been along time now

LOL 4 in one game thats a big effort thou :lol:

Scoops, Simon is kicking around on the forum...

Let's just say, with his recent performances, HE IS, the Master of the 8-10 ;)

I'm glad Tiger's post left out the 8-10's, 5-7's and 5-10's as I had a few during the Classic. But I will say this. The last time I left a 5-7-10 was when I was using an 8lb lite-dot... not with a real ball like Tiger's total of something like 957... :lol:

Ouch thats harsh androooo :lol: I was going to say i have never left a 5-7-10 that i can remember (although i have seen 2 spared) but with the way iam swinging it at the moment, i dont want to jinx it :oops:

Ok i'm gonna be a real bastard here hehe but although it was just shield training it was still pretty funny.

Natalie Wallington left a nice 5-7-10 coz of an offset head pin (i doubt it) she took out the 5 pin.... Very next shot same frame same lane, Sylvia Wilson, not to be outdone, leaves a 5-7-10. Now that was extremely funny, but as it was only practice... WHO REALLY CARES hehehe. Was a sight to see, oh and it was at Cannington too. hehehe

Later

I had a pretty good one last night missing a ten pin in the first frame, four splits and seven strikes for a 156 game.

To cut a long story short, Seven Strikes For 156

Well well well

Timmee would have to be an ALLSTAR :p

But ppls i dont think its his fault, timmee hasnt learnt how to use his fingers yet (UNCO), making his shot one of the weakest in the world :D :D some ppl to get in the book of shame maybe one or twice a year by getting a bad leave, but timmee seem to be able to hit the pocket and leave anthing imaginable :D :p :lol:

Keep lifting timmee
:D :p 8)

If only i counted timmee

Listen Hamish you're not bad at leaving them either...why??? Oh wait I KNOW, it's coz you use a 13 pound ball!!! Yeah man I do know what fingers are and I do use them. And weakest shot hey?? I'd challenge you anyday small stuff. Can you lift a 15 pound let alone bowl one?? Tell me about using fingers when you use heavier equipment. The leaves I have most that are worth mentioning are probably the 8-10...and I leave it usually because I bowl a bit too fast sometimes and hit the pocket a bit low and drive the pin through and take out the seven, and the 10 is left coz it is a low pocket shot. That doesn't necessarily mean I don't use enough fingers dude. Sometimes I make mistakes, we all do, and my release is wrong. But don't come to me saying this stuff when you bowl with 13 pound balls dude...

timmee

don't pick on little hamish cause he only bowls with a 13 pound ball but when he bowls with one he can bowl a damn side better than you. with his hex he hits the pocket like a mack truck. i think you need to get off the helicopter a bit thereand then you might be able to bowl a 600 in 3 game not a 500

cya guys

:p :D matty j :D :p

Hey Everyone

Im gonan have to agree with Disco Stu and Stuart Little on this one. HOW THE HELL CAN TURTLES BOWL?!?!?!?!~?!? Timmee, you kno wwhat, stop using the Flame ball and get back throwing praticle before i come over there and stomp a mudhole in your ass! LOL man, j/p. Its all good, Bowling is THE BEST SPORT IN THE WORLD REGARDLESS!!!!!!

Timmee the allstar

Hey there timmee don't pick on hamish just because he uses a 13 pound ball it means nothing at least he bowl it with a follow through and it is a consistant shot. The helicopter went out years ago, anyway you are in the wrong country for a helicopter style and it is a weak shot you need finger for a strong shot. Hamish is going up in weight in the next few weeks so I would watch out timmee :D . I would watch out timmee especially when the girls are beating you in league maybe you need some coaching leassons. :twisted:

Keep smiling Hamish :D :D :D we won't let anybody hurt you. Just keep them 13 pound rolling like a mack truck

Does it count if you can go coast to coast at 30k's with a 13 pound ball and no fingers or thumb in the ball :?:

:lol:

I am not picking on Hamish but he started all this a couple of months ago...not me. Yeah it might be all in good fun but there is a very fine line there. I never said I was perfect and I don't pretend to be coz i know i am not. I haven't been bowling really well lately and I know that, I am the first to admit that. A lot of the reason why though is because I have been severely sick ok. Believe it or not i have been continuously sick since the start of February and have had things including whooping cough believe it or not. Whilst I haven't been able to give it to people for months I still have the lingering effects of it myself. During the President's Shiels roll offs I was having coughing spasms that stopped my breathing for 20-30 seconds particularly at night and it petrified me. It would wake me up in a panic. I have also had the cold and flu at least 3 times since January and have gererally been unwell. If anyone thinks that this all doesn't all affect my bowling then fine, believe what you want, but I know it does. You may say how does this affect your technique though. Well all I can say is that my technique has been changed 4 times this year already and I am still trying to get some consistancy with a good shot that works for me, in the midst of being sick. I will come back and I will be better for it when I do.

And by the way, I know Hamish is a great bowler but I don't like personal attacks.

OK later.

hey remember at shield roll offs Amanda Frost had the flu really bad and she still made the team. You never blam your sickness if you are bowling bad, if you want something bad enough you will succeed no matter what it depends on how bad you want it. If you keep blamming your sickness you will never succeed in anything you need to get over it and get on with life. :cry:

G'day, interesting forum u got going here, seems like ol timmee is getting a bit blasted though, I see he made some comment about ball weight but seemed like a defensive comment if any. If i read through the posts correctly didn't that Stuart Little guy start on timmee first? ah well just a thought, I just hate 2 see ppl getting unjustly hammered. Hehe anyhow have fun all!!! D

Back
Top Bottom